the profit

Cause it has to have its own section....

the profit

Postby mister bacon » 09 Apr 2014, 08:43

i've been feeling this show lately. i seen that next week is the finale for this season which is disappointing. this is much better than shark tank, which seems much more like a hokey gimmick show imo. enjoyed the one about the wine shop. watching him flip it into a thriving restaurant that also sells wine was pretty smart but seems obvious in retrospect. of course the business owner who invited him in was a mega douche. they most always are. i guess that's how they get chosen for the show. watching him bully that winery into producing a house brand for $9 on camera was fucking painful. but awesome.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm mister bacon Anyone else watch the Profit tonight?
Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:24 pm mister bacon that was a good one, made up for the shit show in Tampa last wek
Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm God Shamgod I don't like the host...have you watched any of that Money Talks show?

never seen money talks. i'll try to check it out this week. why don't you like marcus lemoins? he's the reason i started watching the show.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Re: the profit

Postby God Shamgod » 03 Nov 2014, 21:02

The guy with the screen printing business with the full NBA quality basketball court, batting cages, and Italian restaurant in the building was ridix.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby chrisco » 03 Nov 2014, 21:19

God Shamgod wrote:The guy with the screen printing business with the full NBA quality basketball court, batting cages, and Italian restaurant in the building was ridix.

Weird...one of my printers has the US badminton federation (or some other similar racket sport) and a thai restaurant in his building. Maybe its a printer #YOLO thing?
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Theny » 04 Nov 2014, 06:06

Or maybe they're idiots. It amazes me how many just absolute morons are running these million dollar businesses.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Return to Reality TV