Big Brother 15

Cause it has to have its own section....

Big Brother 15

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Jul 2013, 11:11

So apparently the whole are really outdoing themselves this year, some good casual racism, homophobia and misogyny all over the place:
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... s-out.html
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Re: Big Brother 15

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Jul 2013, 11:59

there is some SERIOUS trim on this season.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Jul 2013, 12:05

SouthernYokel wrote:there is some SERIOUS trim on this season.

I think it's the most attractive season from top to bottom that I can remember. I'm very impressed.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby ctz31 » 01 Jul 2013, 12:39

Sure I could probably google it, but it wouldn't hurt for youse guys to put a few pic's of these broads in here, since I am helping to pad the thread hits of a show i've never seen. You can even, in SOTSG fashion, rank them.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby BigJohnStudd » 01 Jul 2013, 15:09

ctz31 wrote:Sure I could probably google it, but it wouldn't hurt for youse guys to put a few pic's of these broads in here, since I am helping to pad the thread hits of a show i've never seen. You can even, in SOTSG fashion, rank them.

This is Caitlyn. She's from Minnesota, like I am. That's good. She's got no tits and skinny ribs. That's bad. Her face is kinda weird. That's good, because then I feel like I could get with her.

This is not a chick. It's some bald douche making me glad I shaved off my beard years ago. I don't know his name. I don't care.

(From clicking to the next player I learned his name was Spenser, because of course it is. He's from Arkansas, because of course he is.)

Next is Judd. Also a dude. It says he's 26, but he looks 50. No pic, because who cares.

Then David, who has Dairy Queen ice cream cone hair. This merits a picture.

In the live-action Archer movie, this guy will play Pam.

This gal's name is Aaryn, which is so close to "Aryan" I assume it isn't a coincidence. She's a college student from Tejas, so assume there are cell phone nudes or a sex tape out there someplace. The reports are that's she's horrible. No surprise there.

This is Andy, as is "He came over to my house, and 'e gave me a back rub, and 'e touched my weiner, and 'e told me it's okay to have these feelings about men."

This is married mom Helen Kim, or possibly Kim Helen.

Another Texan, except this one isn't pretty.

Here's another picture of Jessie, looking like she's filling up that beach ball with her farts.

I'm guessing this dudes pubes rival Kim Kardashian's. His name, no lie, is Jerry McGuire. He's banging the hot blonde Texan, according to reports.

Then there's another Minnesotan, with curly hair, so I hate him. He's named McCrae, so I really hate him.

The brother this time around is good looking. His name's Howard, and he's a youth counselor. There's also going to be a black chick coming up. Everyone hates them and assumes they have an alliance. You know, because they're both black.

This is married mom Elissa. I have nothing bad to say about her. She's a nutritionist, which I assume means she knows how many calories there are in a teaspoon of jizz.

I take that back, I do have something bad to say about her. Up close her face looks weird. Sorry honey.

Here's the aforementioned Candace. She's from New Orleans. She's a pediatric speech the rapist.

If you'd like to see a picture of Nick Uhas, you can just go to the "Punchable Faces" thread. Because that's what this dude has. A punchable face.

Coming down the home stretch, it's GinaMarie, a super-hot pageant coordinator. I would like to bone her. But I'd settle for our last contestant, Amanda, because I love girls named Amanda. I've never met one I didn't want to bone.

This is Julie Chen. She gets to host Big Brother, because she's fucking the president of the network. I assume she also does anal, and lets him have as much on the side as he wants. She may not be Paula Deen, but she knows what side her bread is buttered on.

There ya go, 31. You're welcome.

More pics here, if you want them.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby ctz31 » 01 Jul 2013, 16:10

Thanks stud. Good stuff.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Jul 2013, 16:14

I believe the Aryan chick is the one that has been dropping N-bombs in the house. She's the hottest one in live action though, IMO.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BFP » 03 Jul 2013, 16:15

It's funny that the Jessie chick has repeatedly said how she is the best looking chick in the house, when she's either last or dead last depending on your view on Candice.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Big Brother 15

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Jul 2013, 17:52

BFP wrote:It's funny that the Jessie chick has repeatedly said how she is the best looking chick in the house, when she's either last or dead last depending on your view on Candice.

I wouldn't put either of them below Helen.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 03 Jul 2013, 21:15

That was a nice breakdown. Almost enough to get me to watch the show. Almost.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Jul 2013, 11:10

I was glad they aired a bunch of the inappropriate comments they've been making. Before they did that, all the bashing of Arryn seemed like it was coming out of nowhere.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby klattamaniac » 08 Jul 2013, 13:49

Briandong79 wrote:I was glad they aired a bunch of the inappropriate comments they've been making. Before they did that, all the bashing of Arryn seemed like it was coming out of nowhere.

Good to see that in the first two weeks of the show, three of the cast members have already been fired from their real jobs (Aryan, Gina Marie, and Spencer) for inappropriate comments.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Jul 2013, 13:58

klattamaniac wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:I was glad they aired a bunch of the inappropriate comments they've been making. Before they did that, all the bashing of Arryn seemed like it was coming out of nowhere.

Good to see that in the first two weeks of the show, three of the cast members have already been fired from their real jobs (Aryan, Gina Marie, and Spencer) for inappropriate comments.

I love that, and they have no idea! I would pay to see Julie Chen bring that up in their exit interviews.
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Jul 2013, 09:41

That was a pretty shocking eviction. Not surprised that pizza guy switched but Spencer sure threw Nick under the bus. Spencer should hope he makes it until the end since he doesn't have a real job anymore.

ETA: Wow
http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/12/big-broth ... ginamarie/
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby BFP » 06 Aug 2013, 13:32

So this season has pretty much become a contest of "Who is a worse person?" and they're all winning.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Next

Return to Reality TV