Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Postby BFP » 03 Dec 2014, 17:41

I'm hoping Keith falls backwards into a win, sitting next to Missy and Baylor. Two episodes on tonight.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Dec 2014, 22:33

Spoiled for West Coast viewers.

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Natalie got a lot of respect from me for that late move. I definitely think she deserved to win. After watching her on Amazing Race I thought I would hate her on this show, but having to play without her twin made her fun to watch. I'm happy with the result (though I was rooting for Keith).
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 18 Dec 2014, 10:21

Frank the Tank wrote:Spoiled for West Coast viewers.

Natalie got a lot of respect from me for that late move. I definitely think she deserved to win. After watching her on Amazing Race I thought I would hate her on this show, but having to play without her twin made her fun to watch. I'm happy with the result (though I was rooting for Keith).

Yeah, I hate her and hope that she NEVER makes it back into an all-star edition
(she will)
but she was clearly the strongest player in the final three and made some huge moves to get there.

The biggest surprise of the season had to be Keith's dominance in individual challenges, right?

Next season has me a bit flyered up, love the concept.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Dec 2014, 13:08

Probst is blabbing all over Twitter how awesome next season will be (it's already been filmed). He's really selling it hard. He better not be bluffing.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 18 Dec 2014, 13:42

Frank the Tank wrote:Probst is blabbing all over Twitter how awesome next season will be (it's already been filmed). He's really selling it hard. He better not be bluffing.

You rooting for the white collars, Mr. M.I.T.?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Dec 2014, 21:16

JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Probst is blabbing all over Twitter how awesome next season will be (it's already been filmed). He's really selling it hard. He better not be bluffing.

I'll probably root for the best tits like usual.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Dec 2014, 21:44

Frank the Tank wrote:
JT99 wrote:

I'll probably root for the best tits like usual.

why mess with a winning formula
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Dec 2014, 17:09

Courtesy of Ogie: Baylor is apparently a country singer.

Sample lyric: "My Dairy Queen is melting and getting everywhere."

I'm not a country guy so I should let somebody with more experience with the genre give a better qualified hot taek. I'll pass on buying this track on iTunes doe.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Dec 2014, 09:20

not attractive enough and not enough titties to be a successful country music singer in today's market.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Previous

Return to Reality TV