Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Cause it has to have its own section....

Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 May 2013, 16:53

It's returning players competing against relatives according to Probst on a podcast. Some contestants supposedly returning:
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Rumor sites have Gervase from season one, Tina the winner of season two, and Rupert all coming back.
Those names are unconfirmed.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 31 May 2013, 16:58

Why? on #3
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JT99 » 31 May 2013, 17:14

Pretty flyered up about Amanda being back, she's a good look. Cirie again? (though she is great at the game)
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 May 2013, 17:17

JT99 wrote:

Pretty flyered up about Amanda being back, she's a good look. Cirie again? (though she is great at the game)

That list isn't unanimous among the rumor sites, though some contestants seem to keep getting mentioned again and again.

I'm surprised there are so many winners being invited back.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 31 May 2013, 17:20

I always thought it would be a pretty cool idea to bring back all of the people who were voted off on the first day
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 31 May 2013, 17:27

JT99 wrote:I always thought it would be a pretty cool idea to bring back all of the people who were voted off on the first day

They tend to be the old and the weak though, so it wouldn't be the most telegenic cast. Survivor: AARP Island.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 01 Jun 2013, 20:39

Kinda bummed that Rob Cesternino isn't coming on to play with his wife, as was rumored.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Survivor : Blood vs Water

Postby JT99 » 18 Sep 2013, 10:16

Kicking off tonight.

Not crazy about most of the returning players and never really sure how new concepts will affect any season but there plenty of room for drama with Colton and fiancee.

Underwhelming cast photos

JT99
Between Bannings

Re: Survivor : Blood vs Water

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 18 Sep 2013, 10:57

/Reality TV
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Re: Survivor : Blood vs Water

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Sep 2013, 11:49

JT99 wrote:Kicking off tonight.

Not crazy about most of the returning players and never really sure how new concepts will affect any season but there plenty of room for drama with Colton and fiancee.

Underwhelming cast photos

I hate that redemption island is back. Between that and the cast I'm really not that excited, but I'll watch. Hopefully it draws me in.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Sep 2013, 12:15

my attractive but surfboarded assistant is flyered up about this season. I might watch it just to have something to talk to her about.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BFP » 03 Oct 2013, 09:28

3 episodes in and....I love this season.

Hated everything I heard about it beforehand: Redemption Island coming back, the swapping idea, and the returners were really weak(Kat? Monica? Tina? Rupert AGAIN?)

But this thing has played out WAY better than I thought it would.

-Aras vs. Vytas is maybe the best in-season rivalry this show has ever seen, and yet I'm rooting for both of them. Even though they are "loved ones" I could totally see them not aligning with each other.

-The RI swap offer is way better than I thought it would be. Makes every vote layered and the effects are way bigger. Rachel got voted out not because she was on the short of the alliance, but also in hopes of hurting the OTHER tribe by getting Tyson to step into RI.

-Candice, who is not interesting, is somewhat fun to watch as a hot slag who just eliminates people at Redemption Island.

-Rupert got dead last and Colton got totally humiliated. That's A+ stuff for me.

-Maybe most importantly, NO clue who is gonna last. Recent seasons seem kinda "obvious" with early alliances and weak players who don't take risks. Now? I got no clue who is in control right now. I'd say Vytas, but his tribe is weak. Would love a Vytas-Aras finals.

Only regret? The chicks leave a lot to be desired this season. Nobody to really write home about.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby JT99 » 04 Oct 2013, 10:56

Brad Culpepper is turning into a nice catalyst for controversy and he looks to be stepping it up a notch next week. It's be fun to see him sent to Redemption island with Candace and John.

I enjoyed Probst's dressing down of Colton. That was fun.

My only nit to pick is that there is way too much crying so far.

When these tribes merge, shit is going to get REAL, son.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby BFP » 17 Oct 2013, 13:08

So I guess Laura is pretty upset at how CBS edited her rubbing up on Aras. I know sometimes editing tells a different story, but I'm not sure I'd be cool with my wife stroking her hands all over a guy 20 years younger than her.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 05 Dec 2013, 15:54

I was slow to warm up to this season. I *hate* when they take a vote in the first minutes of the first show. I didn't start watching until eight episodes had aired, then I caught up fairly quickly. After last night's episode, I'm thrilled that I kept with it. That was epic IMO.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Next

Return to Reality TV