Survivor Caramoan : Fans vs. Favorites

Cause it has to have its own section....

Survivor Caramoan : Fans vs. Favorites

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2013, 22:09

I've seen Boston Rob, I've studied Boston's Rob's techniques.

You, Phillip, are no Boston Rob.

Worst group of returning players ever! Who are half of these duds?
Last edited by JT99 on 13 Feb 2013, 23:54, edited 2 times in total.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Re: Survivor Caramoan : Fans vs. Favorites

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Feb 2013, 22:18

This is the TV forum. You are looking for Reality TV.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby JT99 » 13 Feb 2013, 23:54

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:This is the TV forum. You are looking for Reality TV.

Praise be to the mod who fixed my egregious error.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Feb 2013, 12:05

I guess this Hope chick had done some modelling for a swimwear company a buddy of mine co-owns with his ex-fiance.

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2013, 13:20

no offense to your buddy but that's an ugly ass bikini. nice filler though.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Feb 2013, 13:34

Well, I don't think he actually designed it, his ex-fiance did. He's probably 42-43. Was going out with her while she was in college studying design. I guess he was bankrolling her fashion business. They got engaged. She graduated and started having some success then broke up with him 2-3 years ago. So he is stuck in the company. I think he is listed as an investor, CFO and photographer. Not sure if the company is doing anything right now. Their website comes up saying the account has been suspended.

He did travel a lot to pageants and shit like that. Always posting pictures from Vegas at the Miss USA pageant and shit like that though.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Feb 2013, 13:35

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Well, I don't think he actually designed it, his ex-fiance did. He's probably 42-43. Was going out with her while she was in college studying design. I guess he was bankrolling her fashion business. They got engaged. She graduated and started having some success then broke up with him 2-3 years ago. So he is stuck in the company. I think he is listed as an investor, CFO and photographer. Not sure if the company is doing anything right now. Their website comes up saying the account has been suspended.

He did travel a lot to pageants and shit like that. Always posting pictures from Vegas at the Miss USA pageant and shit like that though.

being the photographer for a bikini company sounds like a pleasant job. unless that bikini company sells to Cato.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 14 Feb 2013, 13:43

This dude was also married to a model several years ago. She flew out to LA to do a test shoot for Playboy and banged the photographer.

This dude didn't get any action from the ladies in college. He started his own printing company in college (he was from our college town). He probably doesn't make a whole lot of money. But it is probably enough for a small town in the middle of nowhere. I think he probably spends everything and is saving/investing nothing. I know he wants to sell his business and move to a real city now. But, he can't just shut it down and move without a job b/c he has nothing put away. He sounds depressed all the time.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BFP » 15 Feb 2013, 08:34

Crap list of "favorites", but man is it funny that chick Francesca took last place twice.

That's gotta be more embarrassing than the lady who got eliminated by playing pick em when the game started on some season, and sang the Survivor song on the boatride.

This is Cochran's season.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 20 Feb 2013, 20:15

Is it me or could that black guy be Michael Jordan's stunt double?
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby JT99 » 22 Feb 2013, 20:23

the short-haired blonde in the Fans tribe looks like Sandra Bullock

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Feb 2013, 07:45

Finally caught up on the first two episodes. I have nothing against Francesca but they should never bring back someone who got voted out first. You can't be a favorite if you've been on one episode.

I think this is going to be a tough season to watch. Philip isn't as entertaining as he thinks he is. Somebody needs to tell him he should only address the camera when he's being asked a question. Lining the special agents or whatever he calls them up for the camera is weak.

Cochran is the most watchable person this season by far. Malcolm might be second. If no one else emerges from the fans to root for its going to be a tough season.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Feb 2013, 14:10

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Shamar is not an interesting villain. To me, he's like NaOnka in that it's not fun to watch that craziness. #racist?

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby JT99 » 28 Feb 2013, 14:14

Frank the Tank wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Shamar is not an interesting villain. To me, he's like NaOnka in that it's not fun to watch that craziness. #racist?

I like that he announced that he "wasn't going to be the angry black guy" of this season as he was discussing quitting.

I immediately thought, "Well, now you'll be the black guy who quit when the going got tough" to all the racists.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Frank the Tank » 28 Feb 2013, 14:18

JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I like that he announced that he "wasn't going to be the angry black guy" of this season as he was discussing quitting.

I immediately thought, "Well, now you'll be the black guy who quit when the going got tough" to all the racists.

Survivor does not do well casting African Americans who play well. Earl Cole was a great winner, but since then it's been rough.

ETA: James was great in China despite the two-immunity screw-up, but he was far less likable in Heroes vs Villains.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Next

Return to Reality TV