The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons

Cause it has to have its own section....

The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons

Postby paje » 14 Sep 2012, 13:29

Starts next week. Here are the teams. I think team Vegas and team Austin are the ones to beat. It doesn't say how eliminations work, I wonder if it will be two people from the losing team, or teams vs. teams.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Re: The Challenge: Battle of the Seasons

Postby kaskomm09 » 14 Sep 2012, 16:25

paje wrote:Starts next week. Here are the teams. I think team Vegas and team Austin are the ones to beat. It doesn't say how eliminations work, I wonder if it will be two people from the losing team, or teams vs. teams.

I think it's teams vs teams, from what I remember reading. There may also be a twist in the format mid-season where the remaining teams have to break into pairs within their seasons, but I'm not sure.

I think San Diego could be strong, as well, because Zach is an absolute beast and I could see Sam being the top "female" performer. And Cancun could be decent, I think. Brooklyn has to be the worst... a gay dude and Chet.

I'm interested to see how politics go in this one, as most of the standard players aren't on this season and it's a lot of fresh faces. Usually there tends to be a rookie pecking order, but I don't think anyone from St Thomas, San Diego or New Orleans has ever been on a challenge.

Edit: Pretty sure there's a Fresh Meat team involved as well (Brandon, Big E, Camila and Cara Maria), but MTV isn't showing them on the bios/cast.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby myherobobhope » 22 Dec 2013, 22:35

The Challenge has run out of steam...

They need to find a new hook.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Magnum » 27 May 2014, 15:22

Has anyone been watching this season? Nice work, Jordan, sending yourself home.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby bosux » 28 May 2014, 08:22

Magnum wrote:Has anyone been watching this season? Nice work, Jordan, sending yourself home.

yes...i still enjoy these

jordan deserves credit for making a one-handed guy hateable
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Return to Reality TV