Survivor: Philippines

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Survivor: Philippines

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 14 Nov 2012, 20:53

Is Abi the worst player to make it this far? She's such a dumb bitch.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 Nov 2012, 07:10

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Is Abi the worst player to make it this far? She's such a dumb bitch.

I don't think so. The season where Yul went against Ozzy in the finals (Cook Islands) they had three people go to the finals. Becky was horrible. Wasn't that the season where they had a tie in the next-to-last tribal council, and they had a fire making challenge? Neither of them could make fire after an hour so they gave them matches.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 15 Nov 2012, 13:26

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:Is Abi the worst player to make it this far? She's such a dumb bitch.

I don't think so, she just seems worse because she talks as if she's really good at the game. Some who were worse:

-The dude on the first season who just voted in alphabetical order. I know first season and all, but still.

-That super old dude from a couple years ago who could barely even walk. Dan maybe?

-That retard who gave away his idol when it was him vs. 4 girls.

-The cub scout leader old lady from Rupert's season.

Abi is right in there with them though.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby JT99 » 15 Nov 2012, 13:41

BFP wrote:

I don't think so, she just seems worse because she talks as if she's really good at the game. Some who were worse:

-The dude on the first season who just voted in alphabetical order. I know first season and all, but still.

-That super old dude from a couple years ago who could barely even walk. Dan maybe?

-That retard who gave away his idol when it was him vs. 4 girls.

-The cub scout leader old lady from Rupert's season.

Abi is right in there with them though.

one of the few things that bothers me about the show is that there is also some slacker / loser / retard that gets dragged along late into the process just because everyone wants to sit next to them come judgement time.

I love how Probst keeps calling her out at the challenges though
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 Nov 2012, 15:18

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 28 Nov 2012, 20:56

That immunity was set up for her right? I mean like her knots were easier.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Nov 2012, 06:24

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:That immunity was set up for her right? I mean like her knots were easier.

I'm surprised she was able to understand what was going on. "Untie the knots" seemed like an instruction that was too complex for her to handle. However, small hands generally do better with knots in thin rope.

There's always an advantage up for bid in the food auction. The other six of them should've known that and had one sit back. They deserved what they got.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 29 Nov 2012, 10:19

Frank the Tank wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:That immunity was set up for her right? I mean like her knots were easier.

I'm surprised she was able to understand what was going on. "Untie the knots" seemed like an instruction that was too complex for her to handle. However, small hands generally do better with knots in thin rope.

There's always an advantage up for bid in the food auction. The other six of them should've known that and had one sit back. They deserved what they got.

Kinda wish Skupin woulda flipped and voted out Denise. That chick just looks like she smells AWFUL out there. Really good season is starting to unravel a little bit here now, as Skupin/Lisa/Malcolm/Denise is gonna be a boring final 4.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 13 Dec 2012, 09:17

BFP wrote: Really good season is starting to unravel a little bit here now, as Skupin/Lisa/Malcolm/Denise is gonna be a boring final 4.

I respectfully disagree. That was the Final Four I was rooting for. The final outcome isn't a lock. There's not a single one among them that'll piss me off if he/she wins. You don't know who the pressure will be on in the next tribal council... I think it's a great finish.

ETA:Great footage from Ponderosa of Abi and RC still going at it.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 13 Dec 2012, 17:54

Frank the Tank wrote:
BFP wrote: Really good season is starting to unravel a little bit here now, as Skupin/Lisa/Malcolm/Denise is gonna be a boring final 4.

I respectfully disagree. That was the Final Four I was rooting for. The final outcome isn't a lock. There's not a single one among them that'll piss me off if he/she wins. You don't know who the pressure will be on in the next tribal council... I think it's a great finish.

ETA:Great footage from Ponderosa of Abi and RC still going at it.

I am with you there, fine with any of these 4 winning. I think Malcolm has to win next immunity though, or he's gone. He's the clear favorite to win and the other 3 know that.

Also, I kinda think we'll get hit with a "SURPRISE! Final 2, not 3!" twist in the finale, because if we don't, then the jury has 8 people on it. I don't think they'd want to go for a possible 4-4 like that.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby klattamaniac » 14 Dec 2012, 11:43

I guess there could be worse people in the final four, but I'd prefer that Lisa not win. She's tried to "play the game," but has fallen flat on her face every time. And she's annoying with all the religious stuff...silly me for thinking we could get through an entire season without the survivors praying around a fire or something.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Dec 2012, 10:53

Hey, the chick from Cedar Rapids won! I'll have to hit her up for some cash.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Dec 2012, 11:53

Briandong79 wrote:Hey, the chick from Cedar Rapids won! I'll have to hit her up for some cash.

I was surprised when the jury said they'd have picked her over Malcolm.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Re: Survivor: Philippines

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 17 Dec 2012, 12:06

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Hey, the chick from Cedar Rapids won! I'll have to hit her up for some cash.

I was surprised when the jury said they'd have picked her over Malcolm.

I think they did that to be nice.
When did the 3 person finals start? Two people would be better
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby BFP » 17 Dec 2012, 14:54

I would be shocked if Malcolm isn't on next season as one of the favorites.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV