Big Brother 14

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 14

Postby nova » 03 Sep 2012, 23:31

Ian is a retard for nominating Frank. He can win POV any time, and unless it's a science contest...Ian has no chance of beating Frank.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 04 Sep 2012, 10:42

nasty nova wrote:Ian is a retard for nominating Frank. He can win POV any time, and unless it's a science contest...Ian has no chance of beating Frank.

He had to take his chance. Frank can't play HOH This week either so he can't go after Ian right away. Even if he didn't nominate him then there is a risk of Frank winning HOH anyway. May as well throw hom on the block now just to make sure he's there.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby nova » 04 Sep 2012, 10:50

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
nasty nova wrote:Ian is a retard for nominating Frank. He can win POV any time, and unless it's a science contest...Ian has no chance of beating Frank.

He had to take his chance. Frank can't play HOH This week either so he can't go after Ian right away. Even if he didn't nominate him then there is a risk of Frank winning HOH anyway. May as well throw hom on the block now just to make sure he's there.

Right - so why not backdoor him this week? He can't pre-emptively use the veto on himself, right?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 04 Sep 2012, 11:06

nasty nova wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Right - so why not backdoor him this week? He can't pre-emptively use the veto on himself, right?

In order for the back door to work the veto winner would have to agree so it's not 100% it would happen. with so few people left in the house and every evicted person going to the jury now, stuff like that isn't a slam dunk because they all have like 3/4 different alliances going AND they have to jockey for jury votes if they make the final 2.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby paje » 07 Sep 2012, 11:03

Good move by Dan last night using Ian and Danielle as pawns. I think he set himself up well this coming week since he can't play HOH. He has plenty of time to smooth things over with Ian and Danielle if either of them wins HOH and he can tell Shane and Jenn that he didn't put them up last night if either of them win it.

I think Dan's played the best game by far this season, but I'm wondering if he is juggling too much right now. He's already fucked over Brittany and Frank in the jury house, and since he has deals with everyone in the house right now, he will have to fuck some of them over in the next two weeks as well. It will come down to whether the jury takes it personal and votes on emotion (i defintely think Frank will do this) or if the recognize good game play and vote on logic.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 08 Sep 2012, 11:21

I think the only way Dan loses is if they vote him out because he's already won before. They don't seem to realize he's got a deal with everyone.
We're at the point where the POV is more important than the HOH anyway.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby nova » 08 Sep 2012, 14:43

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I think the only way Dan loses is if they vote him out because he's already won before. They don't seem to realize he's got a deal with everyone.

He'll lose at final two. The jury will all realize he has final two deals.

The smart move is for them to keep Dan around as long as possible. He is going to look like shit to the jury.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 08 Sep 2012, 14:56

That's good game play if you think about it. I think if Ian sticks around this next round he'll take it though. Look at the people he's ko'd as HOH. It's impressive.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Bodybag » 09 Sep 2012, 13:17

nasty nova wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I think the only way Dan loses is if they vote him out because he's already won before. They don't seem to realize he's got a deal with everyone.

He'll lose at final two. The jury will all realize he has final two deals.

The smart move is for them to keep Dan around as long as possible. He is going to look like shit to the jury.

Not necessarily...If he's in the final 2 against a tool (Jenn, Shane, Danielle), I think Dan wins. Even if much of the jury is pissed at him, I think they still vote for him to win due to great gameplay. Ian is the only one who beats Dan in final 2, which is why Dan eliminates him before that.
It puts the lotion in the basket...
Bodybag
Grantland Editor

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 10 Sep 2012, 09:29

Dan has every base covered and it seems that everyone but Ian is so afraid to talk about him. (Ian hasn't because he's starstruck).
------
People like Jenn REALLY piss me off. She acts so fucking tough in the diary saying shit like "It's on!" Or "There's going to be blood!".
The fuck? You haven't won shit and have been carried through the game BECAUSE you can't win shit. You are nothing but an extra vote floating through. Nobody makes a real alliance with these people because they are terrible at this game and are "cast" as extras.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Sep 2012, 09:33

Agreed on Jenn, they had Joe doing the same shit and it was just as annoying. "She's played an amazing social game" = "She's completely inept at every challenge".
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Sep 2012, 12:09

The Olympics tie-in was nice and awkward. Thought we were going to get a look at Danielle's bush in the limo though.

She's gonna protect Shane, so Ian and Dan will go up.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby nova » 13 Sep 2012, 12:29

Briandong79 wrote:The Olympics tie-in was nice and awkward. Thought we were going to get a look at Danielle's bush in the limo though.

Probably, even though I would put up Shane. Danielle has a good chance of winning a jury vote if she's up against Ian or Dan. I think Shane takes the loot from her if they're up against each other.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby paje » 13 Sep 2012, 15:18

nasty nova wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:The Olympics tie-in was nice and awkward. Thought we were going to get a look at Danielle's bush in the limo though.

Probably, even though I would put up Shane. Danielle has a good chance of winning a jury vote if she's up against Ian or Dan. I think Shane takes the loot from her if they're up against each other.

Doesn't really matter who she nominates, it all comes down to the veto at this point. I disagree that Danielle would have a good chance of winning against Ian or Dan. The jury doesn't always vote for who they like the best. If it were her and Dan, I think they would all see that Dan basicly carried her with him to the finish. For example, Britany was the one who was screwed over with that Dan's funneral bit, but she has to acknowledge that that was great game play on his part and would probably vote for him even though her and Danielle were close.

The jury house must be boring as shit this year, they haven't showed it once. At least give us a scene of Brittany and Ashley laying out pool side taking about who they will vote for instead of that fierce five crap.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby klattamaniac » 20 Sep 2012, 09:26

Danielle must have been really fucking brainwashed to still vote for Dan to win after all the shit he pulled with her.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV