Big Brother 14

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Re: Big Brother 14

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 20 Sep 2012, 09:37

klattamaniac wrote:Danielle must have been really fucking brainwashed to still vote for Dan to win after all the shit he pulled with her.

Why? He carried her to the end.
I can't believe he didn't win he played a much better game. Jenn once again proved how much she doesn't understand this game with her outrage over the way Ian played.
Wil had the line of the night when he said to the jury they should be mad at themselves for getting played.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Re: Re: Big Brother 14

Postby nova » 20 Sep 2012, 10:13

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
klattamaniac wrote:Danielle must have been really fucking brainwashed to still vote for Dan to win after all the shit he pulled with her.

Why? He carried her to the end.
I can't believe he didn't win he played a much better game. Jenn once again proved how much she doesn't understand this game with her outrage over the way Ian played.
Wil had the line of the night when he said to the jury they should be mad at themselves for getting played.

I agree with most of this post.

This was an enjoyable show to watch over the summer. I just wish that we didn't have such a Puritan ethics system so we could see some tig ol bitties over air. I want to see Britney and Ashley flopping around for the world to see.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Re: Big Brother 14

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Sep 2012, 13:16

I thought Ian made some really good points with the fact that he was more successful in POV & HOH comps, as well as the fact that he had to at least survive a couple weeks on his own while Dan got a bye through the first few weeks. I was happy with the outcome.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby paje » 21 Sep 2012, 13:41

I think the Jury got together and decided that Dan has already won once so if it were he and Ian in the final two they would give it to Ian. The fact that Britney and Jenn voted for Ian after defending Dan's game in the jury house is the best evidence of this.

I've only watched the past three seasons of this show, but Dan is, by far, the best player I have seen. I mean in the final HOH of the summer, its down to 3 people, for half a million dollars, and he gets BOTH of the other two to throw the first leg so he wins. Thats some first class manipulation right there. Its too bad Janelle and Boogie got evicted early, because if they were in the jury they would have recognized his game play, voted for him, and convinced the rest of the jury of it too (Janelle basically said as much on the finale). Ian did play a good game himself though and I don't think its a travesty that he won (like it would have been if Danille, Jenn or even Shane had won).
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 21 Sep 2012, 14:08

I'm very happy that with fb & nflo not around this thread still has life.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Previous

Return to Reality TV