Survivor: One World

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Survivor: One World

Postby White Lightning » 05 Apr 2012, 09:58

Why would Chelsea possibly be mad at her plastic surgeon? That man is an artist.

Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby BFP » 05 Apr 2012, 10:51

White Lightning wrote:Why would Chelsea possibly be mad at her plastic surgeon? That man is an artist.

Good point. Also, will Tarzan essentially lose his job after this? Who would go to him for plastic surgery?

Re: the episode. Thanks for keeping things interesting for a while dudes, but you're all done. Troyzan has a slim shot at cracking the female alliance with his idol and seemingly good personality + a couple immunity runs. Other than that, the ladies have won this one.

Also, I see them keeping Tarzan and even getting rid of Christina/Alicia before him, because he's such a surefire loss in final tribal.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 07 Apr 2012, 08:25

BFP wrote:
White Lightning wrote:Why would Chelsea possibly be mad at her plastic surgeon? That man is an artist.

Good point. Also, will Tarzan essentially lose his job after this? Who would go to him for plastic surgery?

Re: the episode. Thanks for keeping things interesting for a while dudes, but you're all done. Troyzan has a slim shot at cracking the female alliance with his idol and seemingly good personality + a couple immunity runs. Other than that, the ladies have won this one.

Also, I see them keeping Tarzan and even getting rid of Christina/Alicia before him, because he's such a surefire loss in final tribal.

We were saying the same thing about Tarzan. Unless he's already retired, he's going to lose more in future income from this show than he'll gain in prize money. Over/under on number of times he says "the game is afoot" through the rest of the show's run: 8.5. Like you, I don't see him going home any time soon.

The fact that a woman is going to win this after the women's tribe was the one of the worst starting tribes of all time is a real indictment of the men's stupidity.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 11 Apr 2012, 20:42

Congrats to Kim for winning Survivor, One World.

For all the heat the guys are gonna get for being stupid, Christina and Alicia are just as stupid for being totally OK with the 5th and 6th place finishes they are settling for.

Next week is the perfect opportunity to rock the core alliance of 4 girls by joining the remaining 3 guys and shifting the power. It makes perfect sense AND gives Christina/Alicia a better chance at winning, as they'd possibly be at the end with Tarzan and Leif, who are total losers. Which of course means Leif will be voted off after Troyzan wins immunity.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby White Lightning » 12 Apr 2012, 19:16

BFP wrote:Congrats to Kim for winning Survivor, One World.

For all the heat the guys are gonna get for being stupid, Christina and Alicia are just as stupid for being totally OK with the 5th and 6th place finishes they are settling for.

Next week is the perfect opportunity to rock the core alliance of 4 girls by joining the remaining 3 guys and shifting the power. It makes perfect sense AND gives Christina/Alicia a better chance at winning, as they'd possibly be at the end with Tarzan and Leif, who are total losers. Which of course means Leif will be voted off after Troyzan wins immunity.

Kim is almost certainly making the final three, but the people she voted off might be too butthurt to vote for her to win.

Also, how did Troyzan not get Tarzan to vote with him? Yes, Tarzan is crazy, but would it be that hard to convince him to abandon the anti-plastic surgeon crowd?

I really enjoyed the extended Chelsea lying down close up. They need to use that camera angle every episode.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Frank the Tank » 03 May 2012, 12:30

Probability Kat is boning her cousin? 90%? 95%?

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby White Lightning » 07 May 2012, 19:19

Frank the Tank wrote:Probability Kat is boning her cousin? 90%? 95%?

I bet they sleep in bunk beds.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 May 2012, 13:58

I just went ahead and read the summary for this week's episode on ew.com. I didn't feel like spending an hour watching it. It's not a good sign for the season when you're getting bored right before the winner is crowned.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 10 May 2012, 19:48

You didn't miss much. Basically Alicia saying, "We need to get rid of Chelsea" all episode to the tribe and in confessional saying, "I am in charge of things and have a great social game(not joking)", then Kim saying, "How about Tarzan?" and Alicia immediately doing what the mustached bandit says.

I have seen some people online say Kim is playing a masterful game. I think it's more of a case of a good game with complete and total idiots. How do you dump Tarzan and keep Kim or Chelsea if you're any of those other 3 girls?

Edit: Also, Alicia and Christina may be the first two players to ever gain weight while being on the show.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby klattamaniac » 11 May 2012, 06:57

BFP wrote:I have seen some people online say Kim is playing a masterful game. I think it's more of a case of a good game with complete and total idiots. How do you dump Tarzan and keep Kim or Chelsea if you're any of those other 3 girls?

Edit: Also, Alicia and Christina may be the first two players to ever gain weight while being on the show.

It always amazes me how people fall in line and follow one person until the very end, never even considering voting them out. How do these other people not know that Kim will win if she makes the last three? Yes, she has an idol (which some of them may or may not know about)...but at least force her to use it. Sabrina, Christina, and Alicia have the numbers to just turn around and vote out Kim and Chelsea. Chances of that actually happening? Zero.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby OJ8871440 » 11 May 2012, 17:17

Would've made too much sense to force a tie. I'm surprised they didn't flip out more when Tarzan started calling Alicia a bitch for winning immunity.

Good call by Tarzan, who wouldn't want to wear Kat's panties as a hat? Microbes be damned!
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Frank the Tank » 12 May 2012, 07:24

Kim has a huge advantage in that there's not one person in that camp who can keep a secret. She doesn't need to spy on anything. Everyone else does it for her.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 May 2012, 03:43

Yawn. At least the right person won. Still, not much reason to watch after the final immunity challenge. Was surprised to see that Michael was a whinier bitch than Kat.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BFP » 14 May 2012, 07:24

Frank the Tank wrote:Yawn. At least the right person won. Still, not much reason to watch after the final immunity challenge. Was surprised to see that Michael was a whinier bitch than Kat.

Bad season overall that I hope does not lead to people saying Kim was an all time great.

Next season will probably see Colton again.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 May 2012, 05:46

BFP wrote:Next season will probably see Colton again.

We were trying to figure out who the three returning players will be. For those who haven't heard, next season they're bringing three returning players who were all medically evacuated in prior seasons. The three most memorable to me are Colton, James, and Michael Skupin (Australia). However, James has been voted out on other installments, and Probst was saying part of what he likes about this twist is that these are people who never quit and were never voted out, so I'm not sure James is one of the three. Who was the guy who passed out during that blindfolded challenge where they were maneuvering the ball around the table by tilting it?

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV