Survivor: One World

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Survivor: One World

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 May 2012, 06:10

Black Russell?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BFP » 15 May 2012, 11:44

Frank the Tank wrote:
BFP wrote:Next season will probably see Colton again.

We were trying to figure out who the three returning players will be. For those who haven't heard, next season they're bringing three returning players who were all medically evacuated in prior seasons. The three most memorable to me are Colton, James, and Michael Skupin (Australia). However, James has been voted out on other installments, and Probst was saying part of what he likes about this twist is that these are people who never quit and were never voted out, so I'm not sure James is one of the three. Who was the guy who passed out during that blindfolded challenge where they were maneuvering the ball around the table by tilting it?

Skupin should be one. Black Russell too.

How about Jonathan Penner? He went out on Micronesia with some infection, didn't he?
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby OJ8871440 » 15 May 2012, 17:49

BFP wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

We were trying to figure out who the three returning players will be. For those who haven't heard, next season they're bringing three returning players who were all medically evacuated in prior seasons. The three most memorable to me are Colton, James, and Michael Skupin (Australia). However, James has been voted out on other installments, and Probst was saying part of what he likes about this twist is that these are people who never quit and were never voted out, so I'm not sure James is one of the three. Who was the guy who passed out during that blindfolded challenge where they were maneuvering the ball around the table by tilting it?

How about Jonathan Penner? He went out on Micronesia with some infection, didn't he?

If thisarticle is correct, I doubt we'll see Skupin.
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Frank the Tank » 15 May 2012, 18:08

OJ8871440 wrote:
BFP wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:

If thisarticle is correct, I doubt we'll see Skupin.

Did Penner play twice? He was supposedly invited back to play Fans vs Favorites but they wound up giving the spot to Fairplay, which had Penner all up in arms since Fairplay just quit as soon as he got there. If he only played once he's a lock.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby White Lightning » 15 May 2012, 19:11

OJ8871440 wrote:If thisarticle is correct, I doubt we'll see Skupin.

"Look at how he rushes to grab the popcorn out of the Fire and singes his toes. He has no concept of how Fire works and how It must be respected. Fire is the Sun incarnate and must be treated with reverence, not eaten," replied Clanmaster Pilos of the Hyperion Gate cult when asked his opinion on Skupin's actions.

Journalism!
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 15 May 2012, 19:35

Penner came back for another season. It might have been Heroes vs Villians. I just remember it because Probst would always call him Penner.

Not sure if OJ is serial, but BBSpot used to be an Onion-like website.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby White Lightning » 15 May 2012, 21:37

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Penner came back for another season. It might have been Heroes vs Villians. I just remember it because Probst would always call him Penner.

Not sure if OJ is serial, but BBSpot used to be an Onion-like website.

Are you doubting the veracity of the Hyperion Gate cult?
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby OJ8871440 » 15 May 2012, 23:20

Did a search for Skupin and fire to see what he was up to and that came up. Should've known it was too funny to be serious. My bad /teamdime
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Previous

Return to Reality TV