Survivor: One World

Cause it has to have its own section....

Survivor: One World

Postby Frank the Tank » 20 Feb 2012, 06:25

What does falling that far into the net add to the challenge? I can take some injury risk if it's for something cool, but that high jump didn't add a damn thing to the competition. Horrible job by the Survivor challenge crew there (or the producers... whoever insisted on the first jump being that high).

I don't blame the men one bit for taking the challenge though. I understand the women being upset, but this whole "I don't know one guy back home who would've done that" thing is bullshit.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Re: Survivor: One World

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Feb 2012, 07:11

There was a shooting at a local hospital last night, and the networks kept breaking in to all the shows with the "breaking news" alerts. Last night the local CBS affiliate broke in as Probst was explaining the immunity challenge rules, and cut back to the show just as it was ending. Nice fucking timing, hosebags.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MoreCowbell » 23 Feb 2012, 08:20

These chicks are just horrific. Really just bringing embarrassment to the whole gender.
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby Frank the Tank » 23 Feb 2012, 09:16

MoreCowbell wrote:These chicks are just horrific. Really just bringing embarrassment to the whole gender.

Remember how everyone was mortified that NaOnka was a school teacher after seeing the show? The special ed teacher is also a major train wreck. If I had a special needs kid with her as his/her teacher I'd be yanking that kid out of that class immediately.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby MoreCowbell » 23 Feb 2012, 10:33

Frank the Tank wrote:
MoreCowbell wrote:These chicks are just horrific. Really just bringing embarrassment to the whole gender.

Remember how everyone was mortified that NaOnka was a school teacher after seeing the show? The special ed teacher is also a major train wreck. If I had a special needs kid with her as his/her teacher I'd be yanking that kid out of that class immediately.

That chick is straight up evil. I mean, they're all horrible. I guess Culpepper's wife is ok, and Chelsea doesnt annoy me.

Probably more than any of the chicks though, I want to murder the overly effeminate Colton.
MoreCowbell
The Bomb Dick

Postby OJ8871440 » 23 Feb 2012, 18:59

At least now the tribes are an even 8v8...
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby BFP » 24 Feb 2012, 12:40

Every season has a couple people who clearly have no clue how the game works. Usually they fall into one of these categories:

-I'm here for adventure!
-Whoever does the most work at camp the most should win, so I'm gonna split logs for the next 14 hours!
-I can't believe somebody would lie in Survivor!
-Forget building shelter, let's have fun!
-I'm going to assert leadership RIGHT AWAY and bark out orders, that should get people to listen to me!

This season, the entire women's team(and yes, Colton is on that team as all of the women are more manly than this flamer) seems to not know how the game works, Colton included. He keeps saying he needs girls to do anything. Dude needs to realize that not every woman is going to align with him, and the way things are going, 2 chicks will get to the merge anyway.

Having said that, love this season so far and my early pick to win is Michael or the chef. Just a guess on the chef, he seems like he'll play smart and get along with everyone enough to go deep.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby White Lightning » 26 Feb 2012, 19:50

But in a hilarious way.

Watching them try to do that challenge was awesome.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby BFP » 08 Mar 2012, 10:14

Good to see the dudes didn't want the girls to get ALL the stupidity this season. Dumbest thing I've ever seen on this show. That midget needs to stab the fag in the back. Not metaphorically, I mean he needs to get an actual blade and stab him.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Mar 2012, 15:25

BFP wrote:Good to see the dudes didn't want the girls to get ALL the stupidity this season. Dumbest thing I've ever seen on this show. That midget needs to stab the fag in the back. Not metaphorically, I mean he needs to get an actual blade and stab him.

GPIA. Colton is giving NaOnka a good run for most detestable contestant of recent memory. Someone likable really needs to emerge this season because it's turning into a mess. While the ineptitude is fun to watch for a bit, it's going to get old soon.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby klattamaniac » 15 Mar 2012, 10:46

I don't understand why everyone is allowing Colton to just do whatever he wants and basically run the show. The guy was thisclose to getting voted off on the very first episode and now he's pulling the strings? He has the immunity idol - which everyone knows about - so why not at least force him to actually use it?
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby BFP » 22 Mar 2012, 17:50

This was a pretty fitting end to Colton's reign of terror. Him lying in the dirt, crying in agony. I would have preferred he get blindsided and leave while holding the idol, but I'll take what I can get.

I actually think Alicia is worse than Colton. He's just a stereotypical flamboyant gay who was grating because he was in charge. This ugly hog has floppy boobs, cottage cheese buttcheeks and seems like an all around terrible person. Hoping the asian chick outlasts her.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Mar 2012, 19:19

BFP wrote:This was a pretty fitting end to Colton's reign of terror. Him lying in the dirt, crying in agony. I would have preferred he get blindsided and leave while holding the idol, but I'll take what I can get.

I actually think Alicia is worse than Colton. He's just a stereotypical flamboyant gay who was grating because he was in charge. This ugly hog has floppy boobs, cottage cheese buttcheeks and seems like an all around terrible person. Hoping the asian chick outlasts her.

I was disappointed that Colton didn't get voted out. He had a decent Russell strategy (go far but lose miserably at the hands of the jury) but I would've liked to see him realize that he failed. Now he may believe that he would've won if he stuck with it. No way could he have won unless it was him and Alicia in the final two.

I do agree with Jonas though that it was some fitting karma.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby klattamaniac » 23 Mar 2012, 07:46

If there's another "heroes vs. villains" or all-star season, I think it's a safe bet that we'll be seeing Colton again.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby White Lightning » 25 Mar 2012, 12:48

BFP wrote:This was a pretty fitting end to Colton's reign of terror. Him lying in the dirt, crying in agony. I would have preferred he get blindsided and leave while holding the idol, but I'll take what I can get.

It was hilarious that he would not give up the Idol and wanted it as a souvenir. Not as funny as Kat wondering what she could do to prevent her appendix from bursting, though.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Next

Return to Reality TV