Big Brother 13

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 13

Postby paje » 01 Sep 2011, 09:56

Great cans, but my god is she dumb. I don’t think she even understood how much the duo twist benefited her even after Rachel explained it to her.

I’m not going to say that this show is fixed, but I think the producers are doing everything they can to tilt the odds in favor of the vets. First they bring back the duo twist during the week it was certain one of the remaining two vets would go home, and then they make the veto challenge identical to that banana challenge they did in the beginning basically ensuring Rachel would win. Not to mention Brendon being voted out then being brought back the next week. The producers couldn’t do it alone and needed Porsche and Lawon’s stupidity to aid them, but it seems obvious that they want to keep the two remaining vets in until at least the final four.

I don’t blame them for this, I find the vets more interesting. Last night they made mention of the jury house and it seemed like we were going to see it tonight. I’m much more interested in seeing that than the eviction.

Rachel is still the most annoying person ever, but her or Kalia are the only two who are even somewhat deserving of winning this thing.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 01 Sep 2011, 10:29

When they get called into the diary they stay in there for a while and are given "suggestions" by the producers.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby BFP » 01 Sep 2011, 21:31

paje wrote:I’m not going to say that this show is fixed, but I think the producers are doing everything they can to tilt the odds in favor of the vets. First they bring back the duo twist during the week it was certain one of the remaining two vets would go home, and then they make the veto challenge identical to that banana challenge they did in the beginning basically ensuring Rachel would win. Not to mention Brendon being voted out then being brought back the next week. The producers couldn’t do it alone and needed Porsche and Lawon’s stupidity to aid them, but it seems obvious that they want to keep the two remaining vets in until at least the final four.

Let's not forget an HOH competition where fat people(Adam and Kalia) would have ZERO chance of winning. Like the show, but these last few episodes just reek of being fixed, so I may be one and done with watching it.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 01 Sep 2011, 21:48

they stopped the live show and Rachel had a yuuuge lead. Assuming Adam and kalia slow down the smart move would be to toss hoh to Jordan but she won't.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby firstborn » 14 Sep 2011, 22:48

I'm actually happy Rachel won. Her character arc is now complete and I hope to never see her crazy ass again.

A final 2 of Adam and Porsche would have killed that show forever.

Weak season imo. Dick destroying his daughter was great though.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby chrisco » 14 Sep 2011, 23:09

I love walking into a random reality season thread blind, and catching up on what you guys are saying about it. I don't watch the shows, and I have no opinions on them or your posts about it. Its just a fun thing to catch up on what SOTSG has to say about a season of something I know nothing about.

For the record, I still miss the fuck out of Duke :sniff:. He was the best Jerry, the best.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 15 Sep 2011, 05:38

firstborn wrote:I'm actually happy Rachel won. Her character arc is now complete and I hope to never see her crazy ass again.

A final 2 of Adam and Porsche would have killed that show forever.

Weak season imo. Dick destroying his daughter was great though.

Agree, Rachel deserved the money.
Even though its just a small sample but outside the house Jeff seems like the dick while Brendon seems like a good shit
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby BFP » 15 Sep 2011, 08:21

I get Rachel winning, even though she's a crazy skank.

I don't get Jeff winning America's Favorite. So America likes douchebags? OK, nevermind I totally get it.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 15 Sep 2011, 09:06

Just like idol, you have to take into account exactly who is voting. Middle aged house wives. Jeff getting the vote makes perfect sense.
In the first season, the winner was pi ked through America voting and a guy with one leg won.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Previous

Return to Reality TV