Big Brother 13

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Big Brother 13

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 28 Jul 2011, 14:22

Nice use of "danunzio " by Danielle last night.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby NFL Outsider » 02 Aug 2011, 13:38

Brendon (or Brandon or whatever) strikes me as the kind of guy who would break his own arm if Rachel broke up with him, in an attempt win her back. And how emasculating must it be for him to constantly lose those physical challenges with her on the sidelines. He has to win the veto, otherwise he looks like a drip.

And I don't read the feeds, but I bet he did win.
Read http://thehaternation.blogspot.com or the terrorists have won.
NFL Outsider
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby BFP » 12 Aug 2011, 09:49

Having only watched this season, is what Lawon did(volunteering to be voted out, because he'll come back with "superpowers") a stupid move along the lines of Erik giving away immunity on Survivor then getting voted right out? Because it seems like it.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 12 Aug 2011, 10:26

It was retaaaahhhdid. Kalia was also a terrible hoh. That's what happens when the blacks get power.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby paje » 15 Aug 2011, 16:23

Mrs. Paje watches this show and I started to pay attention the last few weeks since its on every goddamn night of the week. Holy shit are these people annoying! Rachel and Brendon are the two worst people that have ever been on tv. I actually like the concept of the show, but I'm so torn because I hate all the people. Is the cast this awful every year or is this an exception? I think if I had to pick someone I'd want to win at this point it would be Dani.

Chicks in order of who I'd bang:
1) Porche - meh face, dumb as hell, but the kind of body you'd expect from a "VIP Cocktail Waitress"
2) Dani - Great body and I liked the way she was moving her hips in the ski challenge
3) Jordan - Dumb as a rock, hot, but seems like she'd just lay there
4) Rachel - Terrible face, terrible voice, nice fake set of cans
5) The fat black chick
6) The lady that looks like a horse.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby firstborn » 15 Aug 2011, 19:06

This cast is exceptionally terrible.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 16 Aug 2011, 09:55

firstborn wrote:This cast is exceptionally terrible.

Disagree. It's like this every year and then we look back fondly on them.
With the exception of Brenchel or Jessie.
The WORST houseguest ever was Chima.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby firstborn » 16 Aug 2011, 18:57

I don't know man.... Lawon and Adam, let's be honest, if they were not even there the show would not be any different (other than the one chuckle we got out of Lawon asking to get evicted for special powers).

The hot chick that got eliminated and that guy Dominic might have been interesting but left too soon to find out.

The man-woman and the black chick are ok and the rest are the returning players which we can break down like this:

Jeff - solid player, entertaining
Jordan - as hot as she is dumb
Brenchel - shoot me
Daniele - wants airtime so bad she's playing full-speed all the time

The loss of Dick really hurt this season. Any news on why he left?
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 16 Aug 2011, 19:31

I actually enjoyed Law on throughout because he was a fun gay and not a militant one.
Adam's act is tired though.
Shelly seemed to be the puppet master until recently. And I like her game.
Also I love Danielle but miss the blonde.
No clue why dick left but it couldn't have been much or they would have mentioned it during the interview.
I didn't have time for the feeds this year and I'm out cold for showtime so I only get to watch the broadcasts.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby BFP » 26 Aug 2011, 07:53

Welp, not a lot of reason to watch this show now, as Dani and Jeff were the last 2 who actually seemed to play. Jordan crying was good stuff because she looked more terrified than sad.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby klattamaniac » 26 Aug 2011, 09:02

BFP wrote:Welp, not a lot of reason to watch this show now, as Dani and Jeff were the last 2 who actually seemed to play. Jordan crying was good stuff because she looked more terrified than sad.

Dani looked fantastic last night.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby paje » 27 Aug 2011, 08:37

BFP wrote:Welp, not a lot of reason to watch this show now, as Dani and Jeff were the last 2 who actually seemed to play. Jordan crying was good stuff because she looked more terrified than sad.

CBS aired the Ravens/Skins preseason game even though it was on ESPN too, so I missed Thursday's episode. However, I agree Dani and Jeff were the last two actually playing. Having only watched this season, the fly under the radar or "floater" strategy seems to be the way to go. All the people who were winning competitions and talking about making power moves seem to get picked off at the end. Who won the past seasons, has it been predominantly power players or floaters or a little bit of both?
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 27 Aug 2011, 08:42

Typically a mix. The thing is that alot of people don't put enough stock in the social aspect of it. "The best player evah!!!" /fb didn't win a single comp.
Shelly was playing this perfectly until she decided to flip and be a bitch about it. The key to flippimg is to do it in a way as to not piss everyone off.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby BFP » 29 Aug 2011, 17:41

To me, Porsche is a moron for opening Pandora's Box. Hopefully this results in her losing, spiralling into a drinking and drugs binge and posing nude.
BFP
Bruce Dickinson

Postby klattamaniac » 01 Sep 2011, 09:07

Jordan was looking good last night. She has got some nice cans...she should wear those tank tops all the time.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV