The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Postby Magnum » 23 May 2016, 11:27

We are on to The Challenge Rivals III. I don't know who most of these people are. I suppose a lot of the people I know are too old now, though a quick google search tells me that Wes is only 31.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Magnum » 07 Aug 2016, 20:31

Anyone see this season? Wow what an ending. Dick move by Johnny Bananas.

I'm getting too old for this show.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Aug 2016, 08:58

Magnum wrote:Anyone see this season? Wow what an ending. Dick move by Johnny Bananas.

He was on Simmons' podcast. He took the money instead of splitting it with his partner, right? Otherwise I couldn't follow who the hell they were talking about. Except CT, I know CT.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Magnum » 08 Aug 2016, 10:13

Briandong79 wrote:
Magnum wrote:Anyone see this season? Wow what an ending. Dick move by Johnny Bananas.

He was on Simmons' podcast. He took the money instead of splitting it with his partner, right? Otherwise I couldn't follow who the hell they were talking about. Except CT, I know CT.

Yeah, so on a prior season, Sarah (his partner this season), had thrown his team into the Gauntlet/Jungle or whatever it was called, and he lost right before the final. Because of that, him and Sarah were 'rivals' and were paired with each other this season. They kicked ass this season, and it seemed that he was finally over what she did to him. However, they had this twist in the final where if you scored more points doing challenges in the final challenge, you could keep all the money for yourself, or split it. He would not have made it without Sarah, and the other teams split their earnings. He's an ass.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 08 Aug 2016, 10:14

Magnum wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Yeah, so on a prior season, Sarah (his partner this season), had thrown his team into the Gauntlet/Jungle or whatever it was called, and he lost right before the final. Because of that, him and Sarah were 'rivals' and were paired with each other this season. They kicked ass this season, and it seemed that he was finally over what she did to him. However, they had this twist in the final where if you scored more points doing challenges in the final challenge, you could keep all the money for yourself, or split it. He would not have made it without Sarah, and the other teams split their earnings. He's an ass.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Previous

Return to Reality TV