The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: The Challenge Rivals: The Jungle

Postby White Lightning » 04 Jul 2011, 17:35

Is Tyrie claiming he played football for Nebraska now? If so, shouldn't he have beaten Kenny and Wes even with a weaker partner (even though Wes claims to be stronger than most college football players)? And, good start by Jasmine - way to bring the crazy on her first Challenge.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Mark Prior's Calves » 04 Jul 2011, 22:11

Craziness, drunkenness, sluttiness are the keys to getting invited back to this things.
Mark Prior's Calves
Hope College Alum

Postby Magnum » 28 Jul 2011, 20:43

Nice to see Mr. Beautiful finally win a challenge, even though I want to punch his partner in the face.

Love that Evan went down to CT. Evan got fat.
Gregs Kite - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Why am I making a Bitches post again?
BigJohnStudd - Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:19 pm: Because you're a bitch.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Mark Prior's Calves » 28 Jul 2011, 20:45

Yeah, Evan's performance this season was pretty pathetic. He's turned into a big tub of goo. His interviews are well worth him being brought back for every season.
Mark Prior's Calves
Hope College Alum

Postby bosux » 12 Aug 2011, 07:46

boy that wes sure is tough...wonder which girl he'll pick on next

the amazon making paula cry was pure 24k
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby klattamaniac » 13 Aug 2011, 19:43

bosux wrote:boy that wes sure is tough...wonder which girl he'll pick on next

As much as Laurel can be as loathsome as the rest of these clowns, the complete evisceration of Paula was one of the highlights of the season.

I always think it's amusing to watch the reaction of people like Tyler, who never have to go into the jungle (or whatever they call it each season) just because their friends keep voting in the new people, when they do eventually have to go in as the numbers dwindle. They act like it's a total injustice, never mind the fact that the only reason they get that far every season is because they gang up on the new cast members.
klattamaniac
Hope College Alum

Postby kaskomm09 » 14 Aug 2011, 19:28

klattamaniac wrote:
bosux wrote:boy that wes sure is tough...wonder which girl he'll pick on next

As much as Laurel can be as loathsome as the rest of these clowns, the complete evisceration of Paula was one of the highlights of the season.

I always think it's amusing to watch the reaction of people like Tyler, who never have to go into the jungle (or whatever they call it each season) just because their friends keep voting in the new people, when they do eventually have to go in as the numbers dwindle. They act like it's a total injustice, never mind the fact that the only reason they get that far every season is because they gang up on the new cast members.

Agreed on both accounts. I always liked when the game allowed for the person submitted into the elimination to pick their competitor and these types thought it was a great insult to be called in and would get pissy about it (I believe Nehemiah did this to Evan back in the day, one of the things that led to their rivalry). If you're a rookie or a fairly neutral male competitor, why wouldn't you want to go right at the strongest alliance? Time and time again you see these rookies ally with the Kenny/Evan/Johnny (or Wes), save themselves a week or two, only to be disposed and sacrificed once the numbers dwindle and there's nobody else to trim away. Just go at them out of the get go and try and stir the pot.
2007 SOTSG College Pick'em Champion
kaskomm09
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Magnum » 16 Aug 2011, 09:24

I was actually surprised that Tyler was bitching about going into the Jungle more than Johnny. Johnny is always the one who gets offended when someone throws him into the Jungle/Gauntlet/whatever at the very end. He actually seems ready to go. That said, I really hope CT and Adam pull it off. Well, CT. Adam's a little weeny.

I am pretty sick of "the Mob's" antics this season. They are all a bunch of jags...except Kenny. I like him. It was great seeing Laurel make Paula cry. She totally deserved it. I love how she called Wes a firecrotch as well. Cara Maria needs to learn how to stand up for herself. However, it was totally unnecessary for Wes to dump a bottle of Coke all over her and then laugh at her with Paula. A-holes.

I hope CT/Adam and Laurel/Cara Maria can win the whole thing. Sucks b/c Paula will probably win this time. I always enjoy her losing. What a pathetic person.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby paje » 16 Aug 2011, 09:53

I actually think I want the rookies to win. I watched the RW Vegas, which is the first RW I watched in ages, and I like LeRoy and Mike, glad to see they are doing well. I'm glad Adam got kicked off and I'm especially glad that gay pron star Dustin wasn’t invited, although it would have been great to see Kenny and the Mob, CT, Laurel, basically everyone rip him to shreds. That dude couldn’t take it when Mike was ripping on him about it, the Challenge guys would have killed him.

I know the previews are sometime misleading, but it looks like this weeks Jungle is going to be CT/Adam and Johnny/Tyler is some sort of football like game in a maze or something. CT is going to fuck some shit up.

I think my order for who I want to win goes: Leroy/Mike, CT/Adam, Johnny/Tyler, Kenny/Wes. Kenny is funny but Wes is a huge douche and has been insufferable this season. I like it better when they are on opposite sides instead of teammates.
Girls: Laurel/CaraMarie, Jen/Mandi, Ev/Paula.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Magnum » 16 Aug 2011, 09:57

paje wrote:I actually think I want the rookies to win. I watched the RW Vegas, which is the first RW I watched in ages, and I like LeRoy and Mike, glad to see they are doing well. I'm glad Adam got kicked off and I'm especially glad that gay pron star Dustin wasn’t invited, although it would have been great to see Kenny and the Mob, CT, Laurel, basically everyone rip him to shreds. That dude couldn’t take it when Mike was ripping on him about it, the Challenge guys would have killed him.

I know the previews are sometime misleading, but it looks like this weeks Jungle is going to be CT/Adam and Johnny/Tyler is some sort of football like game in a maze or something. CT is going to fuck some shit up.

I think my order for who I want to win goes: Leroy/Mike, CT/Adam, Johnny/Tyler, Kenny/Wes. Kenny is funny but Wes is a huge douche and has been insufferable this season. I like it better when they are on opposite sides instead of teammates.
Girls: Laurel/CaraMarie, Jen/Mandi, Ev/Paula.

Good Call. I keep forgetting about the rookie guys. I guess it's just my crush on CT that makes me want to win.

Why is Mike all about Paula? Yuck.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby bosux » 16 Aug 2011, 12:38

Magnum wrote:Why is Mike all about Paula? Yuck.

i can only imagine going on these shows completely scrambles your brain...that's my only explanation
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Magnum » 17 Aug 2011, 22:06

I hope Wes drowns. There. I said it.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby paje » 27 Aug 2011, 08:45

Ok, that was an insane final challenge. That scene where they were eating the feast and everyone was puking, was simultaneously the funniest and most disgusting part of the whole season.

Mags,
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Does the fact the Wes was a complete pussy and cost his team the win after all the bitching he did about Kenny soften the pain of Paula's win or does it not help at all.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Magnum » 27 Aug 2011, 17:06

paje wrote:Ok, that was an insane final challenge. That scene where they were eating the feast and everyone was puking, was simultaneously the funniest and most disgusting part of the whole season.

Mags,
Does the fact the Wes was a complete pussy and cost his team the win after all the bitching he did about Kenny soften the pain of Paula's win or does it not help at all.

Yeah, it was pretty funny seeing him suffer the whole time. Still would have liked to see Laurel/Cara Maria beat Paula. She is the worst.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Oct 2011, 11:12

Tonya got raped by someone with a toothbrush:
http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/10/r ... -tootbrush
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV