Jersey Shore

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Jersey Shore

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Aug 2014, 10:32

Gregs Kite wrote:Image

ah come on she wouldn't post that would she?

would she?
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2015, 08:55

I was watching some jersey shore clips on youtube recently. they need to do a where are they now with these people. I have to admit they were a bit enjoyable. I used to pretend i didn't like it because white liked it, and if i showed interest she'd want to watch it with me. And then i would have to monitor my alcohol consumption and sit with her and shit, like some schmoopie weirdo. So i pretended i hated it, and then would sneak watch some in the basement while she was upstairs. With my bourbon. I have no issues at all.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby chrisco » 05 Nov 2015, 17:18

ctz31 wrote:I was watching some jersey shore clips on youtube recently. they need to do a where are they now with these people. I have to admit they were a bit enjoyable. I used to pretend i didn't like it because white liked it, and if i showed interest she'd want to watch it with me. And then i would have to monitor my alcohol consumption and sit with her and shit, like some schmoopie weirdo. So i pretended i hated it, and then would sneak watch some in the basement while she was upstairs. With my bourbon. I have no issues at all.

No issues whatsoever.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby ctz31 » 05 Nov 2015, 20:11

chrisco wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I was watching some jersey shore clips on youtube recently. they need to do a where are they now with these people. I have to admit they were a bit enjoyable. I used to pretend i didn't like it because white liked it, and if i showed interest she'd want to watch it with me. And then i would have to monitor my alcohol consumption and sit with her and shit, like some schmoopie weirdo. So i pretended i hated it, and then would sneak watch some in the basement while she was upstairs. With my bourbon. I have no issues at all.

No issues whatsoever.

Ty
ctz31
#nnf

Postby Goobis » 08 Dec 2015, 21:03

We're the same, me and you. Except for the whole watching Jersey Shore thing.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2016, 18:18

Hearing Ronnie and Sammi Sweetheart are officially back together. QM, thoughts?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Previous

Return to Reality TV