Jersey Shore

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Jersey Shore

Postby nova » 06 Jan 2012, 09:30

I think MTV made a decision to have a drunken trainwreck providing antics than a seemingly quiet drunken slut just humping all of the housemates.

Last night's episode was alright. The highlight was Ron the Philosopher (his metaphor about Italy being boarding school) and Sitchunit palpable homoeroticism. Still a must watch, though.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby White Lightning » 06 Jan 2012, 20:09

nasty nova wrote:I think MTV made a decision to have a drunken trainwreck providing antics than a seemingly quiet drunken slut just humping all of the housemates.

That is true, I doubt Ryder could top drunkenly demanding JWoww get her a pregnancy test at 2 in the morning. That was an all-timer.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Jan 2012, 07:33

JWoww's anti-gravity eyebrows are looking good.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby White Lightning » 03 Mar 2012, 10:49

The Unit getting arrested was bullshit.
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Mar 2012, 10:58

I caught that too. Seems like he did...nothing.

Anyways, I've barely been paying attention, why does Sitch have such a hard on for busting up Snooki and her dude? Dd he fuck her or did Unit? I can't keep track of these crazy kids and their humping.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby babylurch » 03 Mar 2012, 11:22

Gregs Kite wrote:I caught that too. Seems like he did...nothing.

Anyways, I've barely been paying attention, why does Sitch have such a hard on for busting up Snooki and her dude? Dd he fuck her or did Unit? I can't keep track of these crazy kids and their humping.

Supposedly the Unit got busted for possession of Ketamine.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby White Lightning » 03 Mar 2012, 13:23

babylurch wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I caught that too. Seems like he did...nothing.

Supposedly the Unit got busted for possession of Ketamine.

But how did they even know he had ketamine? Like he is the only person walking home drunk in Seaside Heights. And he was with a friend who could get him home. Stopping him at all was bullshit.

I have no idea why Sitch has such a hard on for busting up Snooki and Jionni. I think he is just a shit stirrer. The story he says is that Unit was banging Ryder (Snooki's friend who shows up once a season to bang someone), and Snooki got horny, so she blew Sitch. Unit is Sitch's witness, so he wants Unit to be part of his ridiculous master plan. In the season's first episode, Ryder and Unit were both there, so he was even more excited about his plan. At least he did not do it in front of Jionni's parents this week, so that's something.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby nova » 04 Mar 2012, 11:53

Unit was shouting "fuck you" as he walked down he street. I'm sure that they edited out other damning reasons for his arrest.

Regardless, I think Snooki snitched. She probably knew he had something on him and told the police to snatch him up.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby White Lightning » 05 Mar 2012, 22:03

nasty nova wrote:Unit was shouting "fuck you" as he walked down he street. I'm sure that they edited out other damning reasons for his arrest.

Regardless, I think Snooki snitched. She probably knew he had something on him and told the police to snatch him up.

Yeah, but it is New Jersey, that is like saying hello in Arlington.

I think you are right about Snooki. Good to see in the previews she will be back to throwing stuff at Sitch next week. That is always fun.

EDITED to avoid double posting because I am the only one still watching:

What did Situation's brother do to Deena's sister that they kept bleeping? Is it obvious and I am just missing it? I think someone mentioned it involved pee.

It was much better when they bleeped but provided subtitles. Like the previous summer at the shore (Season 3) when Deena said, "He said I l***** his a******." That I could figure out.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

Postby nova » 16 Oct 2012, 09:34

Going back, Deena's sister is a squirter.

This season is dreadful. It's like they all had the revelation that they're too old to be acting like retards for a living and are toning down the antics by 800% this season.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Dec 2012, 12:51

Series finale tonight.

WGAF?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Bricks » 25 Jan 2013, 15:10

Gregs Kite wrote:Series finale tonight.

WGAF?

Let's never forget the good times

nova wrote:With all of that said, fuck VCU. Fuck that shiny midget Shaka Smart. Fuck the city of Richmond.
Bricks
Basketball Jesus

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Jul 2013, 15:37

This is Snooki.

Huh.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 17 Jul 2013, 15:45

Ah! Shoot it!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Aug 2014, 10:28

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV