Jersey Shore

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Jersey Shore

Postby babylurch » 29 Aug 2011, 09:24

I thought that it was funny, especially coming from someone who says that they could start the fight over again at any moment. "Hey Ronnie, Once I avoided a fight with a big dude by acting all crazy and shit."

Is Ronnie getting shorter?
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Aug 2011, 11:27

babylurch wrote:I thought that it was funny, especially coming from someone who says that they could start the fight over again at any moment. "Hey Ronnie, Once I avoided a fight with a big dude by acting all crazy and shit."

Sitch's sulking was the best. J-Wowww's line about him looking like he was filing an insurance claim wearing that neckbrace around was great.

The whole thing with Ronnie buying the flowers for Sam made no since whatsoever. He buys them only to throw them away and talk about how she can't get other guys to do that? Ok. Those roids have made his brain mush.

Underwhelmed overall with this ep. The previews were edited really well to create drama that didn't actually happen.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Aug 2011, 12:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:
babylurch wrote:I thought that it was funny, especially coming from someone who says that they could start the fight over again at any moment. "Hey Ronnie, Once I avoided a fight with a big dude by acting all crazy and shit."

Sitch's sulking was the best. J-Wowww's line about him looking like he was filing an insurance claim wearing that neckbrace around was great.

The whole thing with Ronnie buying the flowers for Sam made no since whatsoever. He buys them only to throw them away and talk about how she can't get other guys to do that? Ok. Those roids have made his brain mush.

Underwhelmed overall with this ep. The previews were edited really well to create drama that didn't actually happen.

Yeah MTV should be ashamed of themselves. Talk about mis-leading the viewer :/

I love how Ronnie was calling that girl a grenade at the bar. If he wasnt famous and had cameras following him around, he'd have to pay for that kind of puss.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Magnum » 29 Aug 2011, 12:56

I'm confused. Was tehre another episode on since Thursday?
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby babylurch » 29 Aug 2011, 13:00

This coming Thursday's episode was on last night.
2013 Jason McElwaine Regional Champion
babylurch
Basketball Jesus

Postby Magnum » 29 Aug 2011, 13:08

babylurch wrote:This coming Thursday's episode was on last night.

Oh, hmm. Wonder if my DVR caught that.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby OJ8871440 » 29 Aug 2011, 17:03

CourtesyFlush wrote:The whole thing with Ronnie buying the flowers for Sam made no since whatsoever. He buys them only to throw them away and talk about how she can't get other guys to do that? Ok. Those roids have made his brain mush.

Ronnie threw them out after Sammi, instead of thanking him for getting the flowers for her, immediately accused Ronnie of bringing a girl home/getting them for some other girl.

As far as the "fight", did Sitch think his head would go through the concrete wall? This is really breaking down my preconceived notions about Italians, I've never seen them act completely irrational and fly off the handle over something before...
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Postby Dunking Donut » 06 Sep 2011, 14:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I love how Ronnie was calling that girl a grenade at the bar. If he wasnt famous and had cameras following him around, he'd have to pay for that kind of puss.

That was nice. A step up from he's been with the past couple of years, IMO.
jew jitsu wrote:Shit is overblown honestly, if we are going by today's standard I committed sexual assault a bunch of times. Give me a break
Dunking Donut
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 07 Sep 2011, 11:23

was sitch really crying? or, more accurately, was he goofing around or was he actually trying to pretend he was sad to get attention?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 08 Oct 2011, 08:27

sitch has easily been the star of this season. I'm watching the recent EP right row and its obvious that snooks sucked him off.
I Ned to ask this again but why the fuck do they make these kids get some dumb job?. They showed what like 10 minutes total at that pizza place?
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Oct 2011, 07:28

Finally caught up on the rest of the season. The cast and the vibe seems tired. Sitch is clearly aware of who he is and his role to be the shitstirrer. Showing the Italian club crowds turn on them was kind of odd. You'd think they want to keep them in this Guido time capsule, shielded from reality.

What do they do now, go back to the Shore? The fuck is the point anymore? Even Ronnie and Sammi seem ready to pull the plug. I don't think new cast members would save the ship, now that everyone knows what they need to do to make it on the show.

And most importantly, why the fuck are they in the Three Stooges movie? The movie has enough bad juju already and these fucking asshats are involved. Turrible.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Nov 2011, 10:42

Jersey Shore is staged, nothing makes sense anymore...

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby nova » 05 Jan 2012, 09:53

Pre-Season Rankings for Jersey Shore

1. Situation
At this point, he's in a shame spiral of botched fights, snitching on Ron and just being a doucher in Italy. His stalker sideplots have definitely run their course, but I definitely think he's due for redemption in Jersey. Here's to more dancefloor face rapes and gratuitious shirt liftings.

2. Pauly D
Pauly D is the star of the show. At this point, he's everything Sitch claims to be, but he actually pulls it off. The only person who can get the rest of the house in line. Docked a notch because we're likely going to see his Jew stalker again this season

3. Deena
Rimjobs, crotchshots, lesbian hookups...yes.

4. Ronnie
This ranking is due to inertia more than anything. The rest of the cast was really shitty last year and Ron managed to be less of a tool.

5. Snooki
Trainwreck Snooki would be the #1 seed if it weren't for hyperemotional/annoying Snooki. Here's to her roly-poly drunk ass getting back to the good stuff.

6. Vinny
Went from being sneaky awesome to blatantly annoying. He's at his best when he's not the star, and there was just too much Vinny in Italy.

7. J-Woww
Very underwhelming performances of late puts her near the bottom. Her stable (by Jersey Shore standards) relationship has relegted her to being the voice of reason in this house of morons. Also needs a time machine to reverse the effects of what looks to be botched facial surgery.

8. Sammi
Until she steps up the antics (fighting girls, whoring it up,getting bolt-ons), she will continue to be the worst character on television.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Jan 2012, 07:36

Anytime you can freshen up a stale show with some new blood in the form of a curly haired, roided up greaseball named The Unit, you have to do it.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby White Lightning » 06 Jan 2012, 09:23

Gregs Kite wrote:Anytime you can freshen up a stale show with some new blood in the form of a curly haired, roided up greaseball named The Unit, you have to do it.

Now that we have met The Unit, how long before J420 and Joey Yank make an appearance?

Also, I think Ryder might have to be included on Nova's next rankings. She has been excellent in every appearance (I think she has been on every season except Italy). Plus, Vinny, Unit, now Pauly D - she needs to be a cast member. Why did they pick Deena (based on her being Snooki's friend) and not Snooki's friend that already made multiple appearances?
Gregs Kite - Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 am: WL is funny, possibly a full blown alcoholic, and seemingly not a prissy dickhead.
White Lightning
Etiquette Instructor

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV