Jersey Shore

Cause it has to have its own section....

Jersey Shore

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 03 Dec 2009, 12:29

Starts tonight. Look out for bosux's buddies all greased up with glow sticks and steroids take over the dance floor at various guido clubs. This looks amazing.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Re: Jersey Shore

Postby bosux » 03 Dec 2009, 13:16

count me in...i love these shows...remember 'tommy' from a few years ago...that cat was money

'where's my cheezballz?!?'

my family's beach house was one town north of where they film these things...lot of memories from my ute are on that boardwalk
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Dec 2009, 20:55

The lesson, as always, American idiots love watching idiots.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby IhateTomBrady » 03 Dec 2009, 22:25

Greg's Kite wrote:The lesson, as always, American idiots love watching idiots.

This is the first MTV show i am purposely watching in years. The show is greatness after only two segments. The only person barely tolerable is Vinny. Pauly and the fatter chick are awesome.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 03 Dec 2009, 22:34

Why does MTV insist that the people on these shows get some lame job? Just let them act like assholes.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby someguysomewhere » 03 Dec 2009, 22:38

Gotta love a show that uses a borderline racial slur in its promo.
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby imissedcota » 04 Dec 2009, 09:16

The show is a masterpiece. I can't get over Mike calling himself "The Situation" throughout the whole episode. And all the whores in the house calling any other girl that comes over a whore is hilarious.
imissedcota
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Dec 2009, 09:31

imissedcota wrote:The show is a masterpiece. I can't get over Mike calling himself "The Situation" throughout the whole episode. And all the whores in the house calling any other girl that comes over a whore is hilarious.

I know, its awesome. Was it just me, or did The Situation look to be 10 years older than everyone else?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby 700 Level » 04 Dec 2009, 09:52

Just when I thought my opinion of Sleazide couldn't get any lower. The only good that can come of this is that people will think the entire Jersey shore is like this and stop coming. But with my luck, these ginzos will keep spreading south. Look out LBI, you're on deck!
"It's insane, this guy's taint!"
700 Level
Another dude worth meeting

Postby bosux » 04 Dec 2009, 10:11

700 Level wrote:Just when I thought my opinion of Sleazide couldn't get any lower. The only good that can come of this is that people will think the entire Jersey shore is like this and stop coming. But with my luck, these ginzos will keep spreading south. Look out LBI, you're on deck!

don't worry, LBI is too expensive for these wops...seaside=gulf of sorrento

IMS' ashtray wrote:The lesson, as always, American idiots love watching idiots.

is that you, dooze?
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby 700 Level » 04 Dec 2009, 10:26

bosux wrote:
700 Level wrote:Just when I thought my opinion of Sleazide couldn't get any lower. The only good that can come of this is that people will think the entire Jersey shore is like this and stop coming. But with my luck, these ginzos will keep spreading south. Look out LBI, you're on deck!

That's true, they aren't the wisest investors. It's tough to get into a nicer area when you work construction, still live with ma and spend all of your disposable income on protein shakes and a $40,000 off-lease Mercedes.
"It's insane, this guy's taint!"
700 Level
Another dude worth meeting

Postby bosux » 04 Dec 2009, 10:34

700 Level wrote:
bosux wrote:

That's true, they aren't the wisest investors. It's tough to get into a nicer area when you work construction, still live with ma and spend all of your disposable income on protein shakes and a $40,000 off-lease Mercedes.

and $500 nights at the club...'daahhhh...jello shots for everybody!'

plus these mongos are all bennies...none of them own these places
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Ogie Oglethorpe » 04 Dec 2009, 13:10

You people have the most annoying accents. Love the show though.
Ogie Oglethorpe
Father Douglas

Postby ONTB » 05 Dec 2009, 18:02

We watched the first two episodes today. All I can say is, when this is over, the situation needs his own show.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby bosux » 05 Dec 2009, 19:38

how about the 'coming up this season' segment where they show snooki getting cold cocked in the bar...i had to slo-mo replay that like 4 times...incredible
bosux
Dr. Poop

Next

Return to Reality TV