Bachelorette

Cause it has to have its own section....

Bachelorette

Postby TheFlyingWasp » 25 Jan 2005, 15:04

God I know I am going to get killed with this topic, but I had to say this.

If anyone saw the latest episode last night, the basketball scene was absolutely priceless! Priceless! The awkward jumpers, slow-footed moves in the post, poor decision making, etc., kept my attention for at least the first 15 minutes. As a matter of fact, I turned the rest off. But my God, if anyone saw this, thoughts?

Secondly, the Bachelorette, hot or not?
TheFlyingWasp
Hope College Alum

Postby Snake » 25 Jan 2005, 15:13

Wow, too many ways to make fun of you... have to hold it back... Seriously Bachelorette not hot.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheFlyingWasp » 25 Jan 2005, 17:18

Hey, I know I was entering a world of pain with that post. Oh, how I wish the written word could translate into an accurate description of that basketball game on the show. Just pathetic. Simply pathetic!

Snake, you have every right to not hold back and just give it to me, full force. Did I mention the Sex and the City marathons with my Mom and the Dawson's Creek nights with the girls in dorm room 3B?
TheFlyingWasp
Hope College Alum

Postby Tecmo Bo » 25 Jan 2005, 17:53

Dawson Creek nights with girls in dorm rooms can be excused, that's infiltrating the enmy.
Watching Sex and the City with your mom... do you WANT kids with webbed toes?
bosux191820042090: what kills more is that now more than ever the team needs him[A-Rod] to put it on his back, and he can't...i hate to say this, but if given a choice i would rather have ortiz on my team any day
Tecmo Bo
The Bomb Dick

Postby mister bacon » 25 Jan 2005, 18:00

TheFlyingWasp wrote:Hey, I know I was entering a world of pain with that post. Oh, how I wish the written word could translate into an accurate description of that basketball game on the show. Just pathetic. Simply pathetic!

Snake, you have every right to not hold back and just give it to me, full force. Did I mention the Sex and the City marathons with my Mom and the Dawson's Creek nights with the girls in dorm room 3B?

Wasp your out of your element!!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Snake » 26 Jan 2005, 02:47

You know, I can't really rip on you. It's like that Simpsons where Bart was doing racial jokes for the Olympic committee and he gets to Poland and just says too easy and moves on.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby TheFlyingWasp » 26 Jan 2005, 10:39

Well said Snake. I apologize for the topic and will recoil into my shell for the rest of the winter.
TheFlyingWasp
Hope College Alum

Postby Rickey Sez » 26 Jan 2005, 11:32

Oh, come on Wasp! Don't let The Man keep you down. Keep 'em comin'.
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby jack_daniels » 26 Jan 2005, 20:52

TheFlyingWasp wrote: Did I mention the Sex and the City marathons with my Mom...

Wow is that disturbing. Unless you're a girl or a gay dude. Then it's fine.
jack_daniels
Turban Legend

Postby fatty » 28 Feb 2005, 02:31

I'm sorry again, I got in WAAAAY too late on this thread. I know those of you reading this saw "the stalker' Stu. Or as I knew him, Stewy. I'm being completely honest, me and Stewy went to the same HS, and played township ball together. Now I'm 5'9", white, and awkward, and I OWNED Stewy. Seriously, is anyone suprised? That kid is a date rape waiting to happen...I'm so glad that 30 million viewers got to see the fucked up kids I went to HS with...
"I remember reading that he (Jeffrey Maier) went to a mets camp a couple years back and Tony Tarasco was there....If I was him, when no one was lookin, I'd violate him in the bathroom with a metal bat." - Tremendous_side Potential
fatty
Smartest Guy In The Room

Location: velvet bob ross knows not the physical limits of "location"

Re: Bachelorette

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 24 Apr 2014, 16:09

OMG you guys:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/24/showb ... index.html

Hours of Simpson's preparation for the upcoming reality TV fantasy league down the toilet. Grrrrr.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby mj3528 » 24 Apr 2014, 16:12

Mario Speedwagon wrote:OMG you guys:

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/24/showb ... index.html

Hours of Simpson's preparation for the upcoming reality TV fantasy league down the toilet. Grrrrr.

Fun fact, the hang gliding accident occurred about a 1/2 mile from where I used to live.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Jan 2016, 15:08

Nick Kroll & John Mulaney were on the after show of the Bachelor last night, in "Oh Hello" character. It was pretty funny, 0% of the audience for that show understood what was going on. Mulaney retweeted like 20 comments all basically asking "who are these guys"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 27 Oct 2016, 07:48

I did not see a Bachelor thread, so this will have to do. If this happened on the American version of the Bachelor, and played out on screen, and was on pay cable I would watch the Bachelor every week.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/25/au ... ny-scanlon
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Return to Reality TV