Random Reality Shows

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Jul 2016, 08:57

Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?


Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.


Anything to be on TV and not have to work.

Am I right?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31097
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jul 2016, 09:03

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?


Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.


Anything to be on TV and not have to work.

Am I right?


Her husband is a vice president of a pharmaceutical company. TV isn't what allows her to not work.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 21 Jul 2016, 09:05

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?


Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.


Anything to be on TV and not have to work.

Am I right?


Her husband is a vice president of a pharmaceutical company. TV isn't what allows her to not work.


I have GOT to move to Iowa. I could likely be a heart surgeon or something there, whereas in the Northeast, I am a lowly admin.

You watch, that VP will be driving a cab in Boston, and tell tales to people of his high-ranking occupation back in Iowa. People will ask what's life like in Iowa, and where is it? Like its some fantasy world.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31097
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jul 2016, 09:07

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?


Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.


Anything to be on TV and not have to work.

Am I right?


Her husband is a vice president of a pharmaceutical company. TV isn't what allows her to not work.


I have GOT to move to Iowa. I could likely be a heart surgeon or something there, whereas in the Northeast, I am a lowly admin.

You watch, that VP will be driving a cab in Boston, and tell tales to people of his high-ranking occupation back in Iowa. People will ask what's life like in Iowa, and where is it? Like its some fantasy world.


They don't live in Iowa. Nor haven't since HS.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby mj3528 » 02 Sep 2016, 17:30

bsmb was talking about watching a show "dating naked", and how there was a hot woman named michelle, but her face was not great.

She was in SI's extra mustard today:

Image
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9328
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Sep 2016, 19:50

mj3528 wrote:bsmb was talking about watching a show "dating naked", and how there was a hot woman named michelle, but her face was not great.

She was in SI's extra mustard today:

Image

Ha that's her. Imo... NOT HOT in the face. You have to see her talk about herself. What a twat.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31097
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby chrisco » 05 Sep 2016, 22:02

Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?


Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.


Anything to be on TV and not have to work.

Am I right?


Her husband is a vice president of a pharmaceutical company. TV isn't what allows her to not work.


I have GOT to move to Iowa. I could likely be a heart surgeon or something there, whereas in the Northeast, I am a lowly admin.

You watch, that VP will be driving a cab in Boston, and tell tales to people of his high-ranking occupation back in Iowa. People will ask what's life like in Iowa, and where is it? Like its some fantasy world.


They don't live in Iowa. Nor haven't since HS.


I en joyed this exchange. Thank you.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12248
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BigJohnStudd » 01 Mar 2017, 12:37

Brother Husbands.

Image

Those two guys fuck each other more than they fuck her.
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3781
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 01 Mar 2017, 13:21

BigJohnStudd wrote:Brother Husbands.

Image

Those two guys fuck each other more than they fuck her.


Hello. What?

79, is this one of your shows?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31097
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Mar 2017, 13:25

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:Brother Husbands.

Image

Those two guys fuck each other more than they fuck her.


Hello. What?

79, is this one of your shows?


Why on earth would I watch a reality show about this?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 01 Mar 2017, 13:26

That's not dong79 standing?
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18398
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Mar 2017, 16:22

i like the "it's perfectly authentic" comment. definitely authentic
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby nerf66 » 02 Mar 2017, 17:24

Wonder how she feels about being left out of most of the sex?

*edit - I see this was already pointed out. Yes indeed, I agree.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby BigJohnStudd » 03 Mar 2017, 15:50

nerf66 wrote:Wonder how she feels about being left out of most of the sex?

*edit - I see this was already pointed out. Yes indeed, I agree.


It's worth pointing out twice.

Notice they're nursing triplets. IVF, unless I miss my guess.

"Hey, when you guys are done, save some of the sperm for me. I have a meeting with the turkey baster doctors on Tuesday."
User avatar
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit
 
Posts: 3781
Joined: 08 Oct 2009, 00:01

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby mister bacon » 18 Mar 2017, 00:13

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:That's not dong79 standing?



Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26405
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests