Random Reality Shows

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Dec 2015, 10:17

Any of you watching this show?

http://www.aetv.com/shows/born-this-way

x-post Tards
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby BigJohnStudd » 24 Dec 2015, 10:53

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Any of you watching this show?

Jesus T.F. Christ, I hope not.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 26 Jan 2016, 10:10

so it's "I'm a celebrity -get me out of here!" season again, and this time, they got a few real doozies on.

so who on this picture is currently residing in the jungle of australia?
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 01 Apr 2016, 10:43

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Looks like a group of my friends are at a taping for Bar Rescue right now.

Airs this Sunday. Damn shame I quit drinking 5 years too early. I woulda been a hot mess on this episode had I been there.

And Barstool Sports' Big Cat:

http://www.spike.com/video-playlists/3v ... eek/gv1byh
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 02 Apr 2016, 02:56

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Looks like a group of my friends are at a taping for Bar Rescue right now.

Airs this Sunday. Damn shame I quit drinking 5 years too early. I woulda been a hot mess on this episode had I been there.

And Barstool Sports' Big Cat:

http://www.spike.com/video-playlists/3v ... eek/gv1byh

This fuckin' show. Just a poor man's Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares.
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby bosux » 25 Apr 2016, 12:55

guilty pleasure: below deck, the show about the crew of a luxury yacht
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Big Scary Monster » 27 Apr 2016, 13:55

We have been enjoying both "Strong" and "American Grit" lately. I enjoy super serious John Cena way more than I probably should.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 27 Apr 2016, 14:18

Big Scary Monster wrote:We have been enjoying both "Strong" and "American Grit" lately. I enjoy super serious John Cena way more than I probably should.

Is Strong the one that looks like (from the commercials at least) a cross between Biggest Loser and American Ninja Warrior? I'm mildly intrigued by that.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 27 Apr 2016, 14:19

TheWolf wrote:
Big Scary Monster wrote:We have been enjoying both "Strong" and "American Grit" lately. I enjoy super serious John Cena way more than I probably should.

Is Strong the one that looks like (from the commercials at least) a cross between Biggest Loser and American Ninja Warrior? I'm mildly intrigued by that.

Please take it to the American Grit thread.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Big Scary Monster » 28 Apr 2016, 13:16

TheWolf wrote:

Strong is the one that has elements of Biggest Loser and Ninja Warrior. The trainer and the trainee compete in certain tasks together and others they do on their own. It is enjoyable. My wife loves Biggest Loser and I fucking hate it, so Strong seems like a decent compromise.
Gregs Kite - Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:42 am: I bet he had an ARRGGGGGHHHHHRUGALA salad.

[Thu 12:05] jack_daniels: the big scar monster does whatever the big scary monster does. so i dont really care.
Big Scary Monster
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 28 Apr 2016, 22:13

Big Scary Monster wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

Strong is the one that has elements of Biggest Loser and Ninja Warrior. The trainer and the trainee compete in certain tasks together and others they do on their own. It is enjoyable. My wife loves Biggest Loser and I fucking hate it, so Strong seems like a decent compromise.

TY for clarifying. That's what I thought Strong was, but then we got sent to the American Grit thread for some reason and I felt like I was never gonna get an answer. Since there is literally no other way to find out what a TV show is about, I'm glad my friend BSM cared enough to bail me out of this horrible situation.

Wife sucked me in to one season of Biggest Loser once; I didn't hate it. And ANJ is usually entertaining. Strong seems like something I could get behind.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Apr 2016, 07:20

TheWolf wrote:
Big Scary Monster wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

TY for clarifying. That's what I thought Strong was, but then we got sent to the American Grit thread for some reason and I felt like I was never gonna get an answer. Since there is literally no other way to find out what a TV show is about, I'm glad my friend BSM cared enough to bail me out of this horrible situation.

Wife sucked me in to one season of Biggest Loser once; I didn't hate it. And ANJ is usually entertaining. Strong seems like something I could get behind.

the thing i hate about american ninja warrior is they insist on the reality star background info introduction. I don't give a fuck about the tragedies that seemingly EVERY ninja warrior contestant has suffered. I just want to see if they can get past the pegboard. GET TO THE COURSE, GAH
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jul 2016, 08:24

The House Hunters episode last night featured a pretty good friend of mine from HS. Her husband was a bit of a dork who kept insisting on a "midcentury modern" house and I don't think he knew what it meant.

They were moving to a Boston suburb, of course.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 21 Jul 2016, 08:26

WTTLL?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 21 Jul 2016, 08:27

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:WTTLL?

Pretty non-existent. She was a gymnast/diver so small.

ETA: I've heard she's training for American Ninja Warrior as well.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV