Random Reality Shows

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Random Reality Shows

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 23 Jan 2015, 13:52

Jim Edmonds and his beard wife will be heavily featured on the next season of Real Housewives of Orange County with Bravo possibly spinning it off to a Real Housewives of STL show for future seasons.

http://news.lalate.com/2015/01/19/jim-e ... exclusive/
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Feb 2015, 08:20

anybody ever watch Impractical Jokers? i think it's on Tru TV, whatever the f that is. it's pretty amusing, four schmoes from staten island doing a candid camerica kind of thing where they are also trying to embarrass the hell out of each other. those who like to laugh would enjoy this.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BigJohnStudd » 23 Feb 2015, 12:25

Rodney Farva wrote:anybody ever watch Impractical Jokers? i think it's on Tru TV, whatever the f that is. it's pretty amusing, four schmoes from staten island doing a candid camerica kind of thing where they are also trying to embarrass the hell out of each other. those who like to laugh would enjoy this.

There's a billion clips of this on YouTube. The wipe loves them. I laugh at them too, but I also can't shake the fact that they have to be set up, right?
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Magnum » 23 Feb 2015, 13:02

BigJohnStudd wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:anybody ever watch Impractical Jokers? i think it's on Tru TV, whatever the f that is. it's pretty amusing, four schmoes from staten island doing a candid camerica kind of thing where they are also trying to embarrass the hell out of each other. those who like to laugh would enjoy this.

There's a billion clips of this on YouTube. The wipe loves them. I laugh at them too, but I also can't shake the fact that they have to be set up, right?

Love this show. My fav was the permanent punishment. A Jaden Smith tatoo is brilliant.

I saw them last year when they were touring. Definitely want to see them again, however, the date they are here is too close to my due date. Whomp whomp.
Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:49 pm MisterTambourineMan you're salt of the earth, jike. like, a lot of salt.
Magnum
Better Than You

Postby BigJohnStudd » 23 Feb 2015, 13:20

Magnum wrote:
BigJohnStudd wrote:

Love this show. My fav was the permanent punishment. A Jaden Smith tatoo is brilliant.

I saw them last year when they were touring. Definitely want to see them again, however, the date they are here is too close to my due date. Whomp whomp.

Talk to their producers about having one of them come to your delivery dressed as a doctor and say goofy things.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby TheWolf » 24 Feb 2015, 10:48

I enjoy this show too. It makes me laugh consistently. I don't need much more than that out of a show.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 Mar 2015, 12:02

this was the punishment on the episode i just watched, i andy katz-ed

Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Apr 2015, 12:37

Apparently some lip sync battle show, but it's Anne Hathaway in a tight white tank top:
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Apr 2015, 12:41

Briandong79 wrote:Apparently some lip sync battle show, but it's Anne Hathaway in a tight white tank top:

It's a spinoff of the lip sync battles Jimmy Fallon has on the Tonight Show from time to time. I watched some of the first two eps last week--Common vs John Legend and Jimmy Fallon vs The Rock. The Rock did Shake It Off as one of his two songs. LOL. Chrissy Teigen is on the show as well. BOING.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Apr 2015, 04:48

how do the contestants on Wipeout not all come away with concussions? that show is just a compilations of neck snaps.

Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Briandong79 » 17 Apr 2015, 11:56

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Apparently some lip sync battle show, but it's Anne Hathaway in a tight white tank top:

It's a spinoff of the lip sync battles Jimmy Fallon has on the Tonight Show from time to time. I watched some of the first two eps last week--Common vs John Legend and Jimmy Fallon vs The Rock. The Rock did Shake It Off as one of his two songs. LOL. Chrissy Teigen is on the show as well. BOING.

3:20 is the start of Anna's performance:

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Mario Speedwagon » 01 May 2015, 04:51

They are having some reality show on Australian TV this year where 10 women marry 10 dudes they’ve never met & hijinks ensure, yet two gay people who love each other will disrespect the sanctity of marriage?

Shake my head dot com dot au!
#2C4S

Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Postby Rodney Farva » 17 Aug 2015, 11:25

i've been a fan of the masterchef franchise from england and especially australia, but the us version is just absolutely terrible. they seem to encourage the contestants to act like retarts. the junior version is just absolutely the wurst, the little fuckers keep saying stupid shit and crying all the time. i end up hating those stupid little shits even more than gordon ramsey and the two other nitwit judges, which is saying a lot.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Aug 2015, 13:02

Rodney Farva wrote:i've been a fan of the masterchef franchise from england and especially australia, but the us version is just absolutely terrible. they seem to encourage the contestants to act like retarts. the junior version is just absolutely the wurst, the little fuckers keep saying stupid shit and crying all the time. i end up hating those stupid little shits even more than gordon ramsey and the two other nitwit judges, which is saying a lot.

when the bald dickhead who is not a chef but is the most aggressively mean judge left the show it lost the only draw it had for me.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Nov 2015, 22:03

Looks like a group of my friends are at a taping for Bar Rescue right now.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV