Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Jan 2018, 18:51

I, for one, welcome the new XFL.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26681
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 25 Jan 2018, 23:52

Vince is doing this to create a loss for when he sells WWE, he has something to offset the gains he will get from that sale.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18741
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 26 Jan 2018, 09:04

He said it’s going to be family friendly. FUN!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31768
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Jan 2018, 11:27

Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5294
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Jan 2018, 12:23

PhillyJim76 wrote:Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.


Jokes on you, I missed it.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26681
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Jan 2018, 12:55

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.


Jokes on you, I missed it.


It was good. I watched the tag title and the NXT title match. Skipped the other matches.

Are you a velveteen dream fan Jike?
It feels so good to be back.
User avatar
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5294
Joined: 24 Aug 2005, 16:06

Re: Wrestling

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Jan 2018, 13:36

You should sit down and watch the women's match with your daughters. /Farva
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18741
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Wrestling

Postby Gregs Kite » 28 Jan 2018, 13:41

That was good.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24959
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Jan 2018, 13:48

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.


Jokes on you, I missed it.


It was good. I watched the tag title and the NXT title match. Skipped the other matches.

Are you a velveteen dream fan Jike?


I like what I've seen.

Heard nothing but praise for Gargano-Almas.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26681
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby JT99 » 28 Jan 2018, 15:56

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.


Jokes on you, I missed it.


It was good. I watched the tag title and the NXT title match. Skipped the other matches.

Are you a velveteen dream fan Jike?


I like what I've seen.

Heard nothing but praise for Gargano-Almas.


It was SPECTACULAR

Is Roman going to win the Rumble?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10325
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 28 Jan 2018, 16:11

JT99 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Did someone check on Jike today? He could have died like INXS dude while watching NXT Takeover last night.


Jokes on you, I missed it.


It was good. I watched the tag title and the NXT title match. Skipped the other matches.

Are you a velveteen dream fan Jike?


I like what I've seen.

Heard nothing but praise for Gargano-Almas.


It was SPECTACULAR

Is Roman going to win the Rumble?


I'm thinking Nakamura.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26681
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Jan 2018, 17:05

My sisters girlfriend made a Nak sign for The
Rumble this evening.

It’s yellow and she drew a picture of him on it.

CA8101D9-9C7C-4AE7-A399-D9E1D6C2295E.jpeg
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31768
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Jan 2018, 19:52

Roman dropped the IC strap on Monday so he could win the Rumble and go after Lesnar.
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18741
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Wrestling

Postby JT99 » 28 Jan 2018, 21:27

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My sisters girlfriend made a Nak sign for The
Rumble this evening.

It’s yellow and she drew a picture of him on it.

CA8101D9-9C7C-4AE7-A399-D9E1D6C2295E.jpeg


She made it on camera
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10325
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 28 Jan 2018, 21:41

JT99 wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:My sisters girlfriend made a Nak sign for The
Rumble this evening.

It’s yellow and she drew a picture of him on it.

CA8101D9-9C7C-4AE7-A399-D9E1D6C2295E.jpeg


She made it on camera

Yeah I seen that. Lucky!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber
 
Posts: 31768
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest