Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Oct 2017, 09:47

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:Kurt Angle is horrific. He needs to never wrestle again.

I dunno, it's leading to openly pissed Daniel Bryan bitching on the Twitter.

Fuck Daniel Bryan. There I said it. Fuck him.
He wants to wrestle so bad, get out of your contract and go break your neck in front of 500 “it’s real to me dammit” neckbeards in a tag match against the Young Bucks

I can't say I totally disagree, actually.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Oct 2017, 10:07

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

He wants to wrestle so bad, get out of your contract and go break your neck in front of 500 “it’s real to me dammit” neckbeards in a tag match against the Young Bucks

It was good seeing Kirk in the ring again, though. He's a legend that had epic matches.

Daniel Bryan? Decent cruiserweight. Not great. Not good. But decent. Never had a classic match, imo.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby PhillyJim76 » 23 Oct 2017, 10:24

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

It was good seeing Kirk in the ring again, though. He's a legend that had epic matches.

Daniel Bryan? Decent cruiserweight. Not great. Not good. But decent. Never had a classic match, imo.

DB was as over as anyone bro. I’m just saying he, and you frankly, should go get a job instead of crying
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby JT99 » 23 Oct 2017, 12:01

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

B+ player?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Oct 2017, 07:38

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Isn't he just running out his contract before leaving?

1- Survivor Series is the exact opposite of the wrestlemania build. Everything is awful. Vince needs to be put in a home.
2- Jobbing Balor to Kane? Sure, why not. Let's book like it's 1999.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Oct 2017, 09:15

There was a perfectly good Matt Hardy to use for Balor. Especially after the night before.

Dana Brook running for her life during the Siege was glorious.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Oct 2017, 12:40

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Oct 2017, 12:44

Apparently Nia lost her shit at being told to job to Sasha at TLC and decided to take her ball and go home.

Not a huge deal on its face, as she's not vitally important....but apparently the Rock was the one who told her to "leave if (she) was unhappy."
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 25 Oct 2017, 13:14

JichaelDick wrote:Apparently Nia lost her shit at being told to job to Sasha at TLC and decided to take her ball and go home.

Not a huge deal on its face, as she's not vitally important....but apparently the Rock was the one who told her to "leave if (she) was unhappy."

That's a big void to fill.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Oct 2017, 10:10

I'm gonna miss Emma. I had forgotten Summer Rae and Darren Young were things...

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Oct 2017, 10:12

JichaelDick wrote:I'm gonna miss Emma. I had forgotten Summer Rae and Darren Young were things...

Huh?
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Oct 2017, 10:15

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:I'm gonna miss Emma. I had forgotten Summer Rae and Darren Young were things...

Huh?

http://www.wwe.com/article/emma-darren- ... e-released
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Oct 2017, 10:18

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:

Huh?

http://www.wwe.com/article/emma-darren- ... e-released

MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Oct 2017, 10:38

I was reading some tea leaves /31, and it may have something to do with her refusing to get the Emmalina character over. So they gave the same character to Lana? Lol.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Oct 2017, 10:44

I mean, I understand the frustration and annoyance...

But if you're gonna release her, you let Asuka absolutely murk her, don't do that 50-50 shit where Emma looks like she's gonna win only for the Babyface Comeback (TM) and W.

Nia would be gone if she weren't the Rock's cousin.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV