Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 30 May 2017, 11:52

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I havent been watching. I assume this is Raw-related? Will Bork watch the PPV, you think?

He will be too busy blowing the head off of prairie dogs near Saskatoon. Paul will watch for him.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 May 2017, 11:52

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I havent been watching. I assume this is Raw-related? Will Bork watch the PPV, you think?

He will be too busy blowing the head off of prairie dogs near Saskatoon. Paul will watch for him.

They really gonna let Finn get the crack at Bork?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 30 May 2017, 11:55

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Probably. And he will get squashed.

Then BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN will come back. And get squashed.

Then Rollins will get a shot. And get squashed.

Because fuck if we ruin 3 prospects, Bork needs to look unstoppable so Roman looks SUPER DUPER STRONG when he goes over at WM 34.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 May 2017, 11:57

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Probably. And he will get squashed.

Then BRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN will come back. And get squashed.

Then Rollins will get a shot. And get squashed.

Because fuck if we ruin 3 prospects, Bork needs to look unstoppable so Roman looks SUPER DUPER STRONG when he goes over at WM 34.

I like your thinking!

But you know how Braun is a monster now? Well, I havent forgotten when he first appeared with the Wyatt Fam. I was like, holy shit, animal! He demolished opponents for like 2 weeks before losing to jabonis. I havent forgotten.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jun 2017, 08:53

Joe is about to get sent to Suplex City, bitch!

Also...poor Bayley. I'm a Blissfit, and I thought that was insane.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jun 2017, 08:57

JichaelDick wrote:Joe is about to get sent to Suplex City, bitch!

Also...poor Bayley. I'm a Blissfit, and I thought that was insane.

I am happy about the Joe/Bork match. TAKE MY MONEY! ALL OF THE MONEY!

I do like it, though. Its a little different.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jun 2017, 08:59

Who do you guys think is going to win this match between Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 05 Jun 2017, 09:12

OH SHIT THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING JOE/BORK?!

So they're going to ruin Joe. Great job, Vince. Just....just fantastic. You senile old bastard.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Jun 2017, 09:31

MisterTambourineMan wrote:OH SHIT THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING JOE/BORK?!

So they're going to ruin Joe. Great job, Vince. Just....just fantastic. You senile old bastard.

Oh come on, theyre gonna build Joe up as a monster. Like they did with Meng that one Nitro when he was going to face Goldberg. I bought into it, and then Goldberg killed him.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Jun 2017, 09:34

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Oh come on, theyre gonna build Joe up as a monster. Like they did with Meng that one Nitro when he was going to face Goldberg. I bought into it, and then Goldberg killed him.

I liked when Goldberg wrestled in WCW. Those sparklers and that long walk through the back? Very entertaining!
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jun 2017, 09:38

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:OH SHIT THEY'RE ACTUALLY DOING JOE/BORK?!

Oh come on, theyre gonna build Joe up as a monster. Like they did with Meng that one Nitro when he was going to face Goldberg. I bought into it, and then Goldberg killed him.

Meng did hit the Tongan death grip, and had Goldberg down for a second. It gave you hope.

Joe's gonna get murked.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 05 Jun 2017, 11:50

Joe should get murked. He's a short fat boy.

Bayley sucks. You love the worst wrestlers
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jun 2017, 11:56

PhillyJim76 wrote:Joe should get murked. He's a short fat boy.

Bayley sucks. You love the worst wrestlers

Bayley needs rehabbing, and I have played the Scott Steiner "HE'S FAT!" clip on numerous occasions.

I am an admitted Blissfit. What can I say?
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby paje » 05 Jun 2017, 11:58

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Jun 2017, 12:04

I am now all in for Great Balls of Fire..this is great.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV