Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Apr 2017, 13:41

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:hang on a tic here for the guy who doesn't understand wrestling lingo. "over" means they tried to make someone a face and the crowd bought it right? so the least "over" person is like, early Cena?

also i always loved Guerrerro so he was over.


Close.

"Over" pretty much means that the crowd reacts, good or bad, to the character. Cena might be the most "over" ever as few have no reaction to him.


oh, i thought it was supposed to be the intended reaction. so they're supposed to hate the heel and love the face. Like, hogan was not over as NWO hogan because everyone loved him.


It used to mean that more back in the day when there were not really gray areas. Now, it just means that people react.


nice. ok den i will leave with more knowledge than i had coming in here. :thumbsup:
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Apr 2017, 18:31

'sup?

IMG_2920.JPG
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29351
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Apr 2017, 09:38

What is this from and where can I get more?
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11447
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 13 Apr 2017, 09:41

MisterTambourineMan wrote:What is this from and where can I get more?


Eva Marie's IG from yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/natalieevamarie/?hl=en
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29351
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby JT99 » 13 Apr 2017, 09:50

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:What is this from and where can I get more?


Eva Marie's IG from yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/natalieevamarie/?hl=en


That one skipping rope, though.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8861
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Wrestling

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 13 Apr 2017, 11:04

Kane for mayor of Knox County, TN (embedding disabled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4219mka5zA
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 17561
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Wrestling

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 13 Apr 2017, 11:43

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Kane for mayor of Knox County, TN (embedding disabled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4219mka5zA


Even with the Katie Vick incident? That's like Lewinsky and Chappaquiddick rolled into one!
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11447
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Wrestling

Postby mj3528 » 13 Apr 2017, 11:45

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8421
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Apr 2017, 14:26

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Kane for mayor of Knox County, TN (embedding disabled)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4219mka5zA


Even with the Katie Vick incident? That's like Lewinsky and Chappaquiddick rolled into one!


Harsh, but shocking a rich man's testicles will get him over with the 99% crowd.

MJ, the Boston TSA needs to be careful or Rusev will fuck em up.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Apr 2017, 18:26

Happy anniversary, Daniel!

His last match was against Tyson Kidd and Cesaro lol.
Attachments
IMG_2928.JPG
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29351
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Apr 2017, 22:41

FIRED UP for Reigns to beat BRRRRRRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNN at Payback because we have to make Roman look strong at all times. God fucking damn you, Vince. Also, RIP Ref.

Image
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2017, 07:44

JichaelDick wrote:FIRED UP for Reigns to beat BRRRRRRAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUNNNNN at Payback because we have to make Roman look strong at all times. God fucking damn you, Vince. Also, RIP Ref.

Image

They should put the winner of Braun/Roman against Nia Jax.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29351
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Wrestling

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Apr 2017, 08:03

Meh, they stole that from the end of No Holds Barred.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29674
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Wrestling

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Apr 2017, 08:10

Briandong79 wrote:Meh, they stole that from the end of No Holds Barred.


i was going to ask if this is the first time anyone's done a "crushed the ring" bit.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Wrestling

Postby JT99 » 18 Apr 2017, 08:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Meh, they stole that from the end of No Holds Barred.


i was going to ask if this is the first time anyone's done a "crushed the ring" bit.


That's not even the first time that they've done it with Big Show...

ffwd 2:20

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8861
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests