Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Apr 2017, 08:48

JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I read that non-sensical piece in Deadspin the other day about Jbl and Justin Roberts. That was the worst written thing I've ever seen. I'm sure JBL is a douche. Stealing a passport was all they had on him. Sounded funny to me. :beatsme:

It's a felony. Edge has mentioned JBL soaping is butt in the showers, and he supposedly stripped Billy Silverman and paraded him around the arena naked.

It's also possible he started the Hardy Boyz drinking.

I forgot about the horsing around with Edge stuff.

Yeah, he sounds like an ahole. Like a dick. But I need more evidence that guys hate him or are scared to be around him. Otherwise, grow up.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Apr 2017, 08:53

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:I read that non-sensical piece in Deadspin the other day about Jbl and Justin Roberts. That was the worst written thing I've ever seen. I'm sure JBL is a douche. Stealing a passport was all they had on him. Sounded funny to me. :beatsme:

It's a felony. Edge has mentioned JBL soaping is butt in the showers, and he supposedly stripped Billy Silverman and paraded him around the arena naked.

It's also possible he started the Hardy Boyz drinking.

I forgot about the horsing around with Edge stuff.

Yeah, he sounds like an ahole. Like a dick. But I need more evidence that guys hate him or are scared to be around him. Otherwise, grow up.

There's enough evidence that he can be a bully...but that's what the wrestling business does. Ranallo knows that, and I can't imagine JBL alone caused his latest breakdown.

Also, absolute KATZ at Braun Strowman getting Austin-esque pops for destroying Roman Reigns last night. There was even a "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant as Reigns got sent to the hospital.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 11 Apr 2017, 09:56

Joey Styles knocked out JBL. JBL is a douche.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Apr 2017, 07:11

The sideline reporter got married to the least over superstar in WWE history.
Attachments
E234301F-47B0-4F18-8C42-0E0D785FD876.jpg
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Apr 2017, 07:41

Goddamn Ambrose. Fuckin' fuck.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Apr 2017, 08:11

JichaelDick wrote:Goddamn Ambrose. Fuckin' fuck.

How do you think Beads feels about this? Aren't they sort of fake friends? She cannot be thrilled. I bet she latches back on to the poof toot sweet.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 12 Apr 2017, 09:22

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The sideline reporter got married to the least over superstar in WWE history.

Reigns?

That's a good top 5 Jike, least over superstars in wrestling history
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Apr 2017, 12:25

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:The sideline reporter got married to the least over superstar in WWE history.

Reigns?

Reigns is over...he gets the loudest reactions of the night. Just not what Vince wants.

Least over...

5. Lance Storm-Good worker, good trainer, but drier than the Sahara. Nobody cared.
4. Shawn Stasiak-What an idiot.
3. Erick Rowan-He's got nothing.
2. YoshI Tatsu-Didn't even give him a cool Japanese moveset.
1. Rob Conway-There's a reason the term "Conway Pop" exists.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 12 Apr 2017, 12:31

JichaelDick wrote:

Reigns?

Reigns is over...he gets the loudest reactions of the night. Just not what Vince wants.

Least over...

5. Lance Storm-Good worker, good trainer, but drier than the Sahara. Nobody cared.

How dare you shit on Meat
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Apr 2017, 12:52

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Reigns?

Least over...

How dare you shit on Meat

If youre gonna name Lance Storm, you need to also list Deano Machino. And Eddie, til Chyna started making him seem somewhat not terrible.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 12 Apr 2017, 13:11

Eddie was huge before he died. Malenko's womanizer character was somewhat over. Saturn got a fucking mop over.

Granted, it was the Attitude Era, it was hard not to be over then.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Apr 2017, 13:32

hang on a tic here for the guy who doesn't understand wrestling lingo. "over" means they tried to make someone a face and the crowd bought it right? so the least "over" person is like, early Cena?

also i always loved Guerrerro so he was over.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 12 Apr 2017, 13:35

SouthernYokel wrote:hang on a tic here for the guy who doesn't understand wrestling lingo. "over" means they tried to make someone a face and the crowd bought it right? so the least "over" person is like, early Cena?

Close.

"Over" pretty much means that the crowd reacts, good or bad, to the character. Cena might be the most "over" ever as few have no reaction to him.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Apr 2017, 13:36

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:hang on a tic here for the guy who doesn't understand wrestling lingo. "over" means they tried to make someone a face and the crowd bought it right? so the least "over" person is like, early Cena?

Close.

"Over" pretty much means that the crowd reacts, good or bad, to the character. Cena might be the most "over" ever as few have no reaction to him.

oh, i thought it was supposed to be the intended reaction. so they're supposed to hate the heel and love the face. Like, hogan was not over as NWO hogan because everyone loved him.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 12 Apr 2017, 13:38

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:

Close.

oh, i thought it was supposed to be the intended reaction. so they're supposed to hate the heel and love the face. Like, hogan was not over as NWO hogan because everyone loved him.

It used to mean that more back in the day when there were not really gray areas. Now, it just means that people react.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV