Dancing with the Stars

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Dancing with the Stars

Postby Theny » 02 Dec 2008, 19:00

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I stopped on this tonight and for some reason Jeff Ross was roasting the final 3. Funniest line "what can I say about Lance Bass that hasn't already been said about Clay Aiken"

Is my boy Sapp still alive? Haven't watched PTI lately for Kornheiser to bring this up so I have no idea....
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Frank the Tank » 02 Dec 2008, 19:59

Theny wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:I stopped on this tonight and for some reason Jeff Ross was roasting the final 3. Funniest line "what can I say about Lance Bass that hasn't already been said about Clay Aiken"

Is my boy Sapp still alive? Haven't watched PTI lately for Kornheiser to bring this up so I have no idea....

Sapp was runner-up.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Dec 2008, 08:48

Dr Z should go on this show, maybe it will do him in finally and he can stop boring us with OLine breakdowns and tales of Matt Vasgergian.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby IhateTomBrady » 17 Dec 2008, 08:57

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Dr Z should go on this show, maybe it will do him in finally and he can stop boring us with OLine breakdowns and tales of Matt Vasgergian.

The guy who just had 2 heart attacks would do great on a dancing show.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 09 Feb 2009, 16:34

New cast announced
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/09/da ... d/?cnn=yes

Dancing makes Shawn Johnson's taco pop!!
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Feb 2009, 18:58

Briandean79 wrote:New cast announced
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/09/da ... d/?cnn=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Belinda Carlisle FTW!!!!!!!!!! I may actually watch this show until she's eliminated. (Well, TiVo it and watch her segments.)

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby WampaOne » 10 Feb 2009, 06:58

Frank the Tank wrote:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/09/da ... d/?cnn=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Belinda Carlisle FTW!!!!!!!!!! I may actually watch this show until she's eliminated. (Well, TiVo it and watch her segments.)

Hmmm...

http://makemeheal.com/news/images/belin ... urgery.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (pic too big to embed - also, warning, it´s a montage with her playboy cover)

Can you see them? See right through them...
2013 SOTSG NFL PICK 'EM Champion
2006 World Cup Fantasy Champion

Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns
WampaOne
Friend of Lohan

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Feb 2009, 07:00

WampaOne wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/09/da ... d/?cnn=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmmm...

http://makemeheal.com/news/images/belin ... urgery.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (pic too big to embed - also, warning, it´s a montage with her playboy cover)

And another memory ruined.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Colonel Angus » 10 Feb 2009, 07:22

Frank the Tank wrote:
WampaOne wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
http://tvwatch.people.com/2009/02/09/da ... d/?cnn=yes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmmm...

http://makemeheal.com/news/images/belin ... urgery.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (pic too big to embed - also, warning, it´s a montage with her playboy cover)

And another memory ruined.

I don't see what the problem is - the picture caught her blinking. Nobody looks good mid-blink. Otherwise she looks pretty good for a 50-year-old.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby firstborn » 30 Mar 2009, 20:32

Decided to try to catch Kym Johnson while flicking through the channels, seems that this chick from the Bachelor is on this show this year. Yeah she's pretty hot, very Kelly Monaco-ish.

And the bodies on some of those professional dancers, it's like the List thread in HD.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby nerf66 » 30 Mar 2009, 20:56

firstborn wrote:Decided to try to catch Kym Johnson while flicking through the channels, seems that this chick from the Bachelor is on this show this year. Yeah she's pretty hot, very Kelly Monaco-ish.

And the bodies on some of those professional dancers...

How about the bodies on the female dancers?

\:D/

:D
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby firstborn » 30 Mar 2009, 21:10

[-X As Wolf hasn't been around in a while I thought it was implied.
jack_daniels - Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:49 pm: i disappointed a lot of chicks over the years, wouldnt be surprised
firstborn
Site Admin

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Aug 2009, 08:30

New DWTS contestants revealed.

While I'm not a fan of the show, I have to admire any venue that can have Tom DeLay and Chuck Liddell competing against each other.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Briandong79 » 13 Oct 2009, 20:27

One of Melissa Joan Hart's eyes looks really fucked up, has it always been like that?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby mister bacon » 17 Oct 2009, 15:15

Frank the Tank wrote:New DWTS contestants revealed.

While I'm not a fan of the show, I have to admire any venue that can have Tom DeLay and Chuck Liddell competing against each other.

im not sure what i would like to see more, chuck lidell attempting to run for office against tom delay or tom delay fighting chuck liddell.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

PreviousNext

Return to Reality TV