Wrestling

Cause it has to have its own section....

Re: Wrestling

Postby PhillyJim76 » 28 Jan 2018, 23:28

Jike don’t give a damn about his bad reputation
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
The Bomb Dick

Postby BigJohnStudd » 29 Jan 2018, 01:03

He took it down after a few minutes. Boooo.
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Jan 2018, 01:05

PhillyJim76 wrote:Jike don’t give a damn about his bad reputation

I sure don't!
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jan 2018, 14:17

I was chit chatting with PJ on FaceTime during the Rumble, and I was saying they really should run the men’s Rumble match like they did for the Divas one. 50% non active guys and 50% active. Fuck out of here with all three of the New Day, those 2 shitheads Cesaro and Shaemus, that Vaudevillian loser, etcetera. Just replace the guys with zero chance with fun guys from yesteryear.

The women’s match was fun only bc of the old names that were in it. Yeah Kelly Kelly was a botchfest, but so what? Sasha Banks went like 55 minutes, 45 of which were just laying outside the ring. That shouldn’t be legal btw. Get tf in the ring or just leave, you stupid c*nt.

The PPV was alright I guess. I don’t hardly watch much these days. But it seemed fine. I guess.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby God Shamgod » 29 Jan 2018, 14:25

Damn Brock stiffed Strowman something serious.

Glad the Dudleyz are going in the HOF. I remember some kid in HS passing me a VHS tape of Bubba inciting a riot in ECW like 97 or 98. Fucking chairs flying off the balcony.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Jan 2018, 14:49

The rumor is Rock/Rousey vs Steph/HHH at Mania...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Steph makes Ronda tap.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby God Shamgod » 03 Feb 2018, 21:35

Jike- Have you copped one of those Braun "Get These Hands" shirts? That is the most I have wanted to buy wrestling merch in 20 years. So ridiculous. I would be such a hardo wearing it, it would be great. Especially when going Beast Mode in the gym or playing basketball against local kids.

[img]
https://shop.wwe.com/on/demandware.stat ... JQ0014.jpg[/img]
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Feb 2018, 21:52

God Shamgod wrote:Jike- Have you copped one of those Braun "Get These Hands" shirts? That is the most I have wanted to buy wrestling merch in 20 years. So ridiculous. I would be such a hardo wearing it, it would be great. Especially when going Beast Mode in the gym or playing basketball against local kids.

[img]

I haven't, but it is absolutely getting bought.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 13 Feb 2018, 09:09

JichaelDick wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Jike- Have you copped one of those Braun "Get These Hands" shirts? That is the most I have wanted to buy wrestling merch in 20 years. So ridiculous. I would be such a hardo wearing it, it would be great. Especially when going Beast Mode in the gym or playing basketball against local kids.

[img]

I haven't, but it is absolutely getting bought.

Finally bought this last night. Braun breaking out a friggin' bass and doing a "concert" to counteract Elias (another fave of mine) absolutely killed me...

JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to Reality TV