Big Brother 19

Cause it has to have its own section....

Big Brother 19

Postby SouthernYokel » 24 Jul 2017, 10:11

Ok sure i'll talk to myself again.

I have not had a turnaround in my like/dislike for competitors like i have for Jessica and Cody. Hated them from the jump, but since Cody's exit interview i have completely flipped and want them to go to the end. It does not hurt that Jessica looks like ariana grande would if she had T&A.

Wish they hadn't brought Paul back. He's fine but his gameplay is annoying.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: Big Brother 19

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 24 Jul 2017, 10:17

SouthernYokel wrote:Ok sure i'll talk to myself again.

I have not had a turnaround in my like/dislike for competitors like i have for Jessica and Cody. Hated them from the jump, but since Cody's exit interview i have completely flipped and want them to go to the end. It does not hurt that Jessica looks like ariana grande would if she had T&A.

Talk to yourself all you want if you're providing pictures like that.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby nerf66 » 25 Jul 2017, 17:19

SouthernYokel wrote:Ok sure i'll talk to myself again.

My 5 year old daughter caught a little bit of big brother and absolutely loves it. I now bribe her with episodes. And she loves Cody. I told her Cody is a piece of shit and horrible game player but she won't budge.

Is this age appropriate/good parenting? NOPE. <xpost to WT thread>
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
nerf66
Yellow Jacket

Postby SouthernYokel » 26 Jul 2017, 09:46

i agree with your 5 year old, Cody is interesting. he realized he was being an asshole and changed! Nobody ever does that!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby paje » 28 Jul 2017, 13:45

The only people who are doing anything this season are Cody, Jessica, Paul and Josh. Everyone else is boring as shit. I don't know if its a bad thing Paul came back and everyone else is just following his lead or if the show would be even less interesting if he weren't on it. I'm not really a fan of Josh, but at least he does something, the rest of the cast are just wallpaper at the point.

I really hope Paul nominated Jessica and Cody to see his face when the use the hex.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Aug 2017, 15:09

paje wrote:The only people who are doing anything this season are Cody, Jessica, Paul and Josh. Everyone else is boring as shit. I don't know if its a bad thing Paul came back and everyone else is just following his lead or if the show would be even less interesting if he weren't on it. I'm not really a fan of Josh, but at least he does something, the rest of the cast are just wallpaper at the point.

I really hope Paul nominated Jessica and Cody to see his face when the use the hex.

i was mildly proud of Paul for nominating them even though he knew at least one of them was probably safe. Good to get their cards on the table, whatever they are. Also he's still got a huge numbers advantage. I agree that Paul has either saved or killed the season and it's not totally clear which because the other people are so bad at the game. I feel like they should send the rodeo clown home. What kind of rodeo clown gets that dizzy from spinning? Isn't that like, your whole job?
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 01 Aug 2017, 15:27

I did a little research on Yokel's girl. Hachi machi!

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Aug 2017, 15:41

Hello, nurse
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 11 Aug 2017, 07:14

Jess got the boot. She was on her way out anyway obviously, but apparently she decided to start sticking her finger down people's ass cracks for funzies the last week. they all got pretend angry of course to try to get the producers to just kick her out so they didn't have to vote. instead of taking it as an INVITATION! idiots.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby paje » 11 Aug 2017, 13:31

Cody knocked up Jessica!

As of this writing, it is Day 50 in the Big Brother house, and Jessica reported to Cody that she has not had a period while in the house and she only brought 30 days of birth control with her.

paje

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Aug 2017, 07:22

well i fucking love that gif.

this season is awful. everyone is literally waiting for paul to make decisions for them and then just marching along to the beat. Matt could swing the house this week if he wanted, he is going to be the next up unless they feel like booting Kevin for being the floatiest floater who ever floated. I guess Matt told them his goal was just to get to jury so they're like "welp, you did it, bye" - he could sink Paul if he took Raven, Kevin and Mark. But he wont and it will be up to Christmas and her broken leg to keep Paul from winning in the final 2 because of course he will bring the cripple with him to the end. Fucking ridiculous.

ETA - actually Alex should see that he would take Christmas over her to the end. Maybe Matt and Mark could convince her of that if they decided to try.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby paje » 19 Aug 2017, 07:33

A couple weeks ago I posted that I didn't know if Paul coming back was god or bad. It's pretty clear that it was a terrible thing in terms of entertainment. I think Matt would honestly rather eat 1,000 bowls of cereal this summer than win this game. The only one with any fire is Alex, but she seems pretty satisfied to be working with Paul. In fairness to her, she is in a good position right now and doesn't need to take a shot at Paul, but it doesn't make for very good TV. My hope was for Jason to figure out that Paul and Alex were getting a little too close and make a move on one of them, but after seeing how he handled winning HOH during the double eviction, that hope is out the window. Come on Whistle Nut, you have to handle yourself better than that.

Paul would be dumb to get rid of Matt and Raven after Mark goes though. They are extremely loyal to him and they both suck at comps. Maybe he sees that it would be better to drag their sorry asses along rather than Alex and Whistle Nut which might give us some drama.

This is the best exit I've ever seen.

paje

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Aug 2017, 08:56

He is going for Alex/Whistle nut next. I assume he'll do Whistle Nut and Kevin and then backdoor Alex if he gets the chance. i can't believe he's telling all of the pairs that he's with them and the other pairs are against them and it hasn't blown up in his face yet. it's amazing. it's like they only talk to Paul, i don't understand how that is possible in a house with no entertainment available other than drinking, getting swole and tanning.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby paje » 05 Sep 2017, 06:10

Well that HOH contest was something. I think I'm back in on Paul. The rest of these people are too stupid to pull for and Paul is the only one playing the game. Its pretty impressive to get a whole group of people to throw a comp, in the order you want them to throw it, so that a girl on crutches wins a footrace competition. At least he's owning it now, calling himself a puppet master, ect.

I wish they would just bring back Jess.

paje

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 05 Sep 2017, 08:09

Pulling a tru sotsg move?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Next

Return to Reality TV