2016-17 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2016-17 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Oct 2016, 12:45

Wolf, you appear to be putting too much thought into this
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 12:47

CourtesyFlush wrote:Wolf, you appear to be putting too much thought into this

Trust me, it won't last.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Colonel Angus » 25 Oct 2016, 12:47

TheWolf wrote:TY for clarifying.

One other question/comment... The brilliance of the Yahoo auto-draft stuck me with only one center on my roster. It appears all players have gone to waivers (not free agency) and waivers won't run until Thursday. I am therefore stuck with an empty roster spot for Week 1, right? Fake sports are stupid.

You have another guy on your team eligible at C (Jokic.) Move him to C and move someone else to the PF slot.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Oct 2016, 12:52

I was disappointed Yahoo doesn't generate grades like they do for fake football.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 12:56

Colonel Angus wrote:
TheWolf wrote:TY for clarifying.

One other question/comment... The brilliance of the Yahoo auto-draft stuck me with only one center on my roster. It appears all players have gone to waivers (not free agency) and waivers won't run until Thursday. I am therefore stuck with an empty roster spot for Week 1, right? Fake sports are stupid.

You have another guy on your team eligible at C (Jokic.) Move him to C and move someone else to the PF slot.

I actually just noticed that and was coming in here to correct my idiocy. I couldn't tell that on the app for some reason, but it's pretty obvious now.

This Jokic character appears to play for the Nuggets; I'll be sure to mention him in my NBA preview.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 25 Oct 2016, 20:25

Am I in this fake league?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 20:30

Prez wrote:Am I in this fake league?

There is a team called Preening MAWGS that I think might be you.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 25 Oct 2016, 20:44

TheWolf wrote:

Yup, that was my juggernaut team from last season.
How does that work? I haven't registered or logged in since last year. Did anus renew my team somehow?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 21:25

:beatme: /kite
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Colonel Angus » 25 Oct 2016, 22:26

Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

How does that work? I haven't registered or logged in since last year. Did anus renew my team somehow?

I renewed the whole league. Welcome back!
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Prez » 26 Oct 2016, 07:03

Colonel Angus wrote:
Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I renewed the whole league. Welcome back!

That has to be some kind of privacy violation, I need to upgrade my anti-virus software!
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 06 Mar 2017, 09:57

Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby ctz31 » 13 Mar 2017, 18:43

ctz31 wrote:Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.

Double post. Suck me beautiful.

Lost by 110 points. Lost a game from KAT and mccollum because of a wet court. Lost two games from kawhi, one for rest and one for a concussion. Lost one game from draymond for rest. Lost two games from George hill for injury. Had to make a bunch of f.a. Pickups Sunday just to get all my games in.

His team: got 200 from Russ in 3 games. Some guy named nurick put up a 63. Some guy named tj warren avg like 38 in 4 games. And he beat us by 110. Outscored every other playoff team by a healthy margin.Head to head pretend ball is fun.
ctz31
#nnf

Postby bosux » 13 Mar 2017, 21:18

is fantasy hoops really a thing? is felonies a stat?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby ctz31 » 20 Mar 2017, 12:20

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.

Double post. Suck me beautiful.

Lost by 110 points. Lost a game from KAT and mccollum because of a wet court. Lost two games from kawhi, one for rest and one for a concussion. Lost one game from draymond for rest. Lost two games from George hill for injury. Had to make a bunch of f.a. Pickups Sunday just to get all my games in.

His team: got 200 from Russ in 3 games. Some guy named nurick put up a 63. Some guy named tj warren avg like 38 in 4 games. And he beat us by 110. Outscored every other playoff team by a healthy margin.Head to head pretend ball is fun.

Put in a lineup this week just for shits. High score in the league. Outscored my brother by 100, who moved on to the chip game. Sigh.
ctz31
#nnf

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis