2016-17 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2016-17 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Oct 2016, 12:45

Wolf, you appear to be putting too much thought into this
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 12:47

CourtesyFlush wrote:Wolf, you appear to be putting too much thought into this

Trust me, it won't last.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Colonel Angus » 25 Oct 2016, 12:47

TheWolf wrote:TY for clarifying.

One other question/comment... The brilliance of the Yahoo auto-draft stuck me with only one center on my roster. It appears all players have gone to waivers (not free agency) and waivers won't run until Thursday. I am therefore stuck with an empty roster spot for Week 1, right? Fake sports are stupid.

You have another guy on your team eligible at C (Jokic.) Move him to C and move someone else to the PF slot.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Briandong79 » 25 Oct 2016, 12:52

I was disappointed Yahoo doesn't generate grades like they do for fake football.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 12:56

Colonel Angus wrote:
TheWolf wrote:TY for clarifying.

One other question/comment... The brilliance of the Yahoo auto-draft stuck me with only one center on my roster. It appears all players have gone to waivers (not free agency) and waivers won't run until Thursday. I am therefore stuck with an empty roster spot for Week 1, right? Fake sports are stupid.

You have another guy on your team eligible at C (Jokic.) Move him to C and move someone else to the PF slot.

I actually just noticed that and was coming in here to correct my idiocy. I couldn't tell that on the app for some reason, but it's pretty obvious now.

This Jokic character appears to play for the Nuggets; I'll be sure to mention him in my NBA preview.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 25 Oct 2016, 20:25

Am I in this fake league?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 20:30

Prez wrote:Am I in this fake league?

There is a team called Preening MAWGS that I think might be you.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 25 Oct 2016, 20:44

TheWolf wrote:

Yup, that was my juggernaut team from last season.
How does that work? I haven't registered or logged in since last year. Did anus renew my team somehow?
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 25 Oct 2016, 21:25

:beatme: /kite
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Colonel Angus » 25 Oct 2016, 22:26

Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

How does that work? I haven't registered or logged in since last year. Did anus renew my team somehow?

I renewed the whole league. Welcome back!
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Prez » 26 Oct 2016, 07:03

Colonel Angus wrote:
Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I renewed the whole league. Welcome back!

That has to be some kind of privacy violation, I need to upgrade my anti-virus software!
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 06 Mar 2017, 09:57

Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby ctz31 » 13 Mar 2017, 18:43

ctz31 wrote:Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.

Double post. Suck me beautiful.

Lost by 110 points. Lost a game from KAT and mccollum because of a wet court. Lost two games from kawhi, one for rest and one for a concussion. Lost one game from draymond for rest. Lost two games from George hill for injury. Had to make a bunch of f.a. Pickups Sunday just to get all my games in.

His team: got 200 from Russ in 3 games. Some guy named nurick put up a 63. Some guy named tj warren avg like 38 in 4 games. And he beat us by 110. Outscored every other playoff team by a healthy margin.Head to head pretend ball is fun.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby bosux » 13 Mar 2017, 21:18

is fantasy hoops really a thing? is felonies a stat?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby ctz31 » 20 Mar 2017, 12:20

ctz31 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:Been doing fantasy hoop for like 10 years. Never made the playoffs. 6 out of 10 teams make the playoffs. We had also never won a weekly skin for high score in the league for that week. In 10 years. I think its $25 a week. I share a team with a pal. He drafted this year, and i basically paid no attention. then my brother who runs the league bitched to me one day at a bar that we weren't putting a lineup in. I said fine i was taking over day to day ops. We were 4-7 in 9th place. 7 weeks later we are 11-7, and heading to our first playoff appearance. And won 2 skins along the way. Facing the same brother that belittled our team management in round one. I like our chances. Got 4 games from: KAT, Isiah, and kawhi. His big names are Russ who only has 3 games, and blake w four. I will keep you all posted on the results of this week. T's pls.

Double post. Suck me beautiful.

Lost by 110 points. Lost a game from KAT and mccollum because of a wet court. Lost two games from kawhi, one for rest and one for a concussion. Lost one game from draymond for rest. Lost two games from George hill for injury. Had to make a bunch of f.a. Pickups Sunday just to get all my games in.

His team: got 200 from Russ in 3 games. Some guy named nurick put up a 63. Some guy named tj warren avg like 38 in 4 games. And he beat us by 110. Outscored every other playoff team by a healthy margin.Head to head pretend ball is fun.

Put in a lineup this week just for shits. High score in the league. Outscored my brother by 100, who moved on to the chip game. Sigh.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis