2015 College PickEm

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby mister bacon » 14 Sep 2015, 16:23

nova wrote:It's still early. The throes of conference season will separate the men from the boys.


^^^^
THAT

JT99 wrote:Listen, it's sport-related so there was a 75% chance that Bacon was going to fuck the whole thing up to begin with.

Just roll with it, people. Internally, we will know the champ is found in the W-L column


no. this is a proud sotsg tradition. confidence points. spreads. this is the way it's always been. and the way it will always be.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25523
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby the cheese » 14 Sep 2015, 16:24

<<looks at W/L record, looks at confidence points>>

Hey, confidence points are what separates the men from the boys in the pick'em world. People who know football know how to roll in a confidence point league.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Sep 2015, 16:43

I've read Coon Chicken.....

Yeah.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby JT99 » 14 Sep 2015, 17:23

mister bacon wrote:
nova wrote:
JT99 wrote:Listen, it's sport-related so there was a 75% chance that Bacon was going to fuck the whole thing up to begin with.

Just roll with it, people. Internally, we will know the champ is found in the W-L column


no. this is a proud sotsg tradition. confidence points. spreads. this is the way it's always been. and the way it will always be.


So is sharting
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby the cheese » 21 Sep 2015, 08:09

STILL IN THE HUNT!

Who is Workplace Tugging = Bad??
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 21 Sep 2015, 11:36

Hi! My name is Lee Corso's wet pronounciation and after being asleep for two weeks, I'm about to roll the field from behind.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby the cheese » 12 Oct 2015, 10:10

FIRST PLACE* WITH A BULLET!

*Confidence points, but that's what separates the men from the boys.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby JT99 » 12 Oct 2015, 10:29

the cheese wrote:FIRST PLACE* WITH A BULLET!

*Confidence points, but that's what separates the men from the boys.


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby JT99 » 18 Oct 2015, 10:42

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby Colonel Angus » 07 Dec 2015, 09:35

JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby JT99 » 07 Dec 2015, 10:11

Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.


Kudos!

You were impossible to catch down the stretch.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby Colonel Angus » 07 Dec 2015, 10:15

JT99 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.


Kudos!

You were impossible to catch down the stretch.


Thank you. Looking at the weekly results, I found it interesting that I only won a single week (other than the final week which only had like 7 games.) Especially given that there were pretty much only four people picking all year long. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby mj3528 » 07 Dec 2015, 11:50

Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.


Kudos!

You were impossible to catch down the stretch.


Thank you. Looking at the weekly results, I found it interesting that I only won a single week (other than the final week which only had like 7 games.) Especially given that there were pretty much only four people picking all year long. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.



congrats anus. last week was my opportunity when you only had 86 points, but I had a down week.

uem you couldn't even catch me.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby JT99 » 07 Dec 2015, 13:02

mj3528 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.


Kudos!

You were impossible to catch down the stretch.


Thank you. Looking at the weekly results, I found it interesting that I only won a single week (other than the final week which only had like 7 games.) Especially given that there were pretty much only four people picking all year long. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.



congrats anus. last week was my opportunity when you only had 86 points, but I had a down week.

uem you couldn't even catch me.


Are you fucking gloating as a second place finisher?

Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8883
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2015 College PickEm

Postby mj3528 » 07 Dec 2015, 14:06

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
JT99 wrote:Image


GPIA.

That was fun, guys. Enjoyed picking with both of you.


Kudos!

You were impossible to catch down the stretch.


Thank you. Looking at the weekly results, I found it interesting that I only won a single week (other than the final week which only had like 7 games.) Especially given that there were pretty much only four people picking all year long. Slow and steady wins the race, I guess.



congrats anus. last week was my opportunity when you only had 86 points, but I had a down week.

uem you couldn't even catch me.


Are you fucking gloating as a second place finisher?

Image


Not gloating, but your assertion that you could not catch anus does not make sense when you finished third.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8446
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest