2015 Fantasy Baseball

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2015 Fantasy Baseball

Postby TheWolf » 26 Mar 2015, 10:43

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Wait, to be fair, that should be "Wolf's friend that Tambo AND Rickey hates." Sez was texting me during the draft bitching about him. Like, the entire draft. Granted there was a dong shot here and there, but it was mostly bitching about your friend.

You're right. I forgot Rickey hates him pretty hard too.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 29 Apr 2015, 13:50

Wolf, since we are already voting for the All-Star Game, maybe you can give us an update on how the league is progressing?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Rickey Sez » 30 Apr 2015, 23:32

Wolf's in first place with an all-around very good roster. MTM's in 3rd carried by his starting pitching (he punted saves) and a good-enough offense based around Billy Hamilton's steals. Rickey's currently in 6th with almost all of Rickey's points coming from pitching and an offense that is dead last in HRs, 2nd to last in average, and 3rd to last in RBI. Wolf's Friend that Tambo and Rickey Hate is second to last and sends Rickey condescending emails about how "starting pitching is overvalued in this league" follwed by 8 trade requests where he tries to acquire Rickey's entire starting pitching staff.

Rickey actually really likes Rickey's hitters but most of them have had bad Aprils. Rickey fully expects them to turn it around.

And as far as Wolf's Friend, yeah, he drives Rickey nuts and he's a condescending motherfucker. But he's active, and an active owner is a good thing. Especially if you want to work out a deal and get an answer right away and that answer is a punch in the balls that calls you stupid.

Rickey really loves this league, doe. Rickey used to get frustrated that a lot of the owners weren't all that active but everyone seems to be into it this year.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 20 May 2015, 08:36

Rickey Sez wrote:And as far as Wolf's Friend, yeah, he drives Rickey nuts and he's a condescending motherfucker. But he's active, and an active owner is a good thing. Especially if you want to work out a deal and get an answer right away and that answer is a punch in the balls that calls you stupid.

agree with this part. he was a lot better than the inactive owners, glad to hear that issue has improved.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby ctz31 » 17 Aug 2015, 08:13

Fuck you "king" Felix. Every year I pick up one player that has always been dominant, that i have never owned in fantasy, that ends up stinking. I had CC the first year he sucked, I got Rivera the year he blew out his knee shagging fly balls, Prince last year when he broke his neck, and this year it's "the king". Piece of shit. 14 hits and 10 runs in 2 innings against the fucking red socks. He's given up 5 ER or more like 6 times this year. And he doesn't even get strike outs anymore! Fuck this N word.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby TheWolf » 25 Mar 2016, 23:22

Since there's no 2016 fantasy baseball thread, and I fell off the face of the earth some time in the spring of 2015, I guess I'll just post here...

The Wolf league had its draft tonight. For anyone who thinks espn.com's projections mean a goddamn thing, they think I have a 3rd place squad, and Rickey and Tambo are projected to finish 11th and 12th in a 12-team league. As for my friend that they hate... He had the best keepers anyone could ever possibly imagine, and has been picked to finish 7th. That makes me happy.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 01 Apr 2016, 08:13

TheWolf wrote:Since there's no 2016 fantasy baseball thread, and I fell off the face of the earth some time in the spring of 2015, I guess I'll just post here...

The Wolf league had its draft tonight. For anyone who thinks espn.com's projections mean a goddamn thing, they think I have a 3rd place squad, and Rickey and Tambo are projected to finish 11th and 12th in a 12-team league. As for my friend that they hate... He had the best keepers anyone could ever possibly imagine, and has been picked to finish 7th. That makes me happy.

who won the league last year?
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 01 Apr 2016, 08:19

I did. My buddy that we all hate made a late charge but I held him off. Rickey finished 3rd.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 01 Apr 2016, 08:26

TheWolf wrote:I did. My buddy that we all hate made a late charge but I held him off. Rickey finished 3rd.

congrats. fwiw, I didn't hate that guy, he didn't cheat or do anything shady(at least while I was there), he cared and tried hard the whole year. those are really the only things I care about, ridiculous trade offers can just be deleted.
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby TheWolf » 01 Apr 2016, 08:50

I'm with you. He's totally "that guy" in fantasy leagues, doing basically every annoying thing you can think of - horrible offers, ridiculing you over much better offers, etc. But he plays by the rules and is always active and trying to win, to the very last day of the season whether he's still in contention or not. He annoys the shit out of me (in fantasy, not in real life), but give me active annoying owners over inactive ones any day.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Apr 2016, 08:51

Dr Jeckyll wrote:
TheWolf wrote:I did. My buddy that we all hate made a late charge but I held him off. Rickey finished 3rd.

congrats. fwiw, I didn't hate that guy, he didn't cheat or do anything shady(at least while I was there), he cared and tried hard the whole year. those are really the only things I care about, ridiculous trade offers can just be deleted.

Don't try to act mature and above it all and adult. Eff that guy in the eye with Rosie O'Donnell's strap-on.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis