Fantasy Hoop 2014

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 19 Nov 2013, 16:36

mister bacon wrote:and i'm re-adding the center position. it was eliminated in a yahoo/computer snafu. i'll put up a note about it today.


Posted this on the league board - WHICH NOBODY READS APPARENTLY - but can we add another utility position to the starting lineup or something then?
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby mister bacon » 21 Nov 2013, 11:04

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:and i'm re-adding the center position. it was eliminated in a yahoo/computer snafu. i'll put up a note about it today.


Posted this on the league board - WHICH NOBODY READS APPARENTLY - but can we add another utility position to the starting lineup or something then?



i thought i posted about this a while ago, but i tried and yahoo wouldn't let me. :/ i'll try adding something on sunday.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25523
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 21 Nov 2013, 11:52

mister bacon wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
mister bacon wrote:and i'm re-adding the center position. it was eliminated in a yahoo/computer snafu. i'll put up a note about it today.


Posted this on the league board - WHICH NOBODY READS APPARENTLY - but can we add another utility position to the starting lineup or something then?



i thought i posted about this a while ago, but i tried and yahoo wouldn't let me. :/ i'll try adding something on sunday.


Stupid sexy yahoo.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Dec 2013, 01:01

Am I the only one that wants to win this league? Cause if so...........then good.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2014, 09:50

I have entered a high-stakes ($10 buy-in/$40 pot) NBA Play-offs fantasy thing.

Scoring is 1 point each for: points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks
You choose 8 guys. No Lebron or KD. You may choose 2 players from only 1 team.
Obviously you want guys who will go far.

Any advice, nigs?

And we can all have the same guys, if we want.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29418
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Apr 2014, 10:00

Tony Parker, CP3, Russ, Noah, PG24, Bosh, D12, Harden
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 18 Apr 2014, 10:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Tony Parker, CP3, Russ, Noah, PG24, Bosh, D12, Harden


Thank you, Mister Tam.

Houston in the Finals then?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29418
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Fantasy Hoop 2014

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 18 Apr 2014, 10:59

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Tony Parker, CP3, Russ, Noah, PG24, Bosh, D12, Harden


Thank you, Mister Tam.

Houston in the Finals then?


At least second round, they're gonna rape Portland. Points abound for Harden/D12.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11463
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest