2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2013 NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Mar 2013, 09:17

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:PS: HOLY SHIT, the fuck happened here? I got more people signing up for the free bracket I set up when I was 17 and half of them are my friends' wives. Come on, you fucking Chuggos! (did I do that right?)

I glossed right over this, (weird with an MTM post, I know) but the frig? You're 17 and you have a bunch of married friends already? You run with an older crowd or what?

He's saying that he gets more participation in the shits-and-giggles bracket he set up 10 years ago, and half of those people are his friends' wives. Not that he's 17 and his friends are all married.

I realize that, I worded my response poorly. I was curious about a 17 year old MTM running around with sophisticated married Minneapolitans.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2013, 07:30

DAY ONE LEADER NIGNOGS

It's a tradition unlike any other. I have 4 brackets this year, i am in 1st or 2nd in every single one right now. Guaranteed to finish in the bottom half of each.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ONTB » 22 Mar 2013, 08:42

You've already missed on teams for the next round; not a good sign.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Prez » 25 Mar 2013, 07:02

I'm blaming my shitty brackets this year on the fact that UCoon was on suspension and I didn't pay attention to the season like I have in previous years. Yeah, that sounds like a good excuse.

My kid is doing quite well in a certain money pool, including picking all 12 games in the South Region correctly...FGCU mothafuckas.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis