2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Fantasy Sports

2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby mister bacon » 28 Aug 2012, 22:34

Group: 16041
Pass: turtle


confidence points + spread + AP Top 25 only.


lets do dis!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25518
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Aug 2012, 23:25

dis is done
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11411
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby ONTB » 29 Aug 2012, 07:42

in
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5441
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby nova » 29 Aug 2012, 08:25

In as "Spook and Spell"
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25369
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Aug 2012, 11:02

In as UNC Cheat's Vacated Wins
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13659
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby Briandong79 » 02 Oct 2012, 10:24

Shamgod is currently 69-29, that's an incredible start.

ETA: It appears that he would be tied for first nationally according to the Yahoo Overall Standings.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby mj3528 » 29 Oct 2012, 08:51

Briandong79 wrote:Shamgod is currently 69-29, that's an incredible start.

ETA: It appears that he would be tied for first nationally according to the Yahoo Overall Standings.


Forget coon chicken and the corner where is 1-900-shamgod. He is currently 101-69.

I am less than a 100 points behind him despite only being 88-82, because Bacon thinks confidence points are cool. They are stupid.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8429
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Oct 2012, 11:53

mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Shamgod is currently 69-29, that's an incredible start.

ETA: It appears that he would be tied for first nationally according to the Yahoo Overall Standings.


Forget coon chicken and the corner where is 1-900-shamgod. He is currently 101-69.

I am less than a 100 points behind him despite only being 88-82, because Bacon thinks confidence points are cool. They are stupid.


Yeah, I'm 91-79 and I'm 182 points behind you, also behind 75-95 Bo Knows Pick 'Em. Confidence points suck
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11411
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Oct 2012, 12:47

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Shamgod is currently 69-29, that's an incredible start.

ETA: It appears that he would be tied for first nationally according to the Yahoo Overall Standings.


Forget coon chicken and the corner where is 1-900-shamgod. He is currently 101-69.

I am less than a 100 points behind him despite only being 88-82, because Bacon thinks confidence points are cool. They are stupid.


Yeah, I'm 91-79 and I'm 182 points behind you, also behind 75-95 Bo Knows Pick 'Em. Confidence points suck


If you're not smart enough to put the high confidence points on the "off" games early in the season, then I have zero sympathy for you.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby mj3528 » 26 Nov 2012, 18:00

shamgod started out with an enormous lead, but things have tightened going into the last week:


1 900 SHAMGOD 1496 135-111

2 mj3528 1470 130-116

3 UNC Cheat's Vacated Wins 1419 130-116

4 Four Three and Cover Two 1400 124-122

feel the excitement
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8429
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Nov 2012, 22:57

I would have been closer but forgot to enter picks last week. Oh well.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29686
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby God Shamgod » 02 Dec 2012, 22:03

The Champ is here!
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5512
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: 2012 SOTSG COLLEGE PICK EM

Postby mj3528 » 03 Dec 2012, 00:14

Congrats. I ran out of time. 2 or 3 more weeks and I would have caught you
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8429
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41


Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest