Who wants to throw in some cash - suicide style?

Fantasy Sports

Re: Who wants to throw in some cash - suicide style?

Postby nova » 29 Oct 2014, 09:09

Frank the Tank wrote:Agreed. I'll reset the teams and put a list in the commissioner's note of teams not available for each team.

Everyone who was in the league will get an invite to come back in I think. Please ignore unless you're wolf of Shammy. I will join again since I need to be in to administrate but I'll pick Jacksonville in week one or something.

Can I join the fun? Or, is it too late?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Oct 2014, 09:10

nova wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:Agreed. I'll reset the teams and put a list in the commissioner's note of teams not available for each team.

Everyone who was in the league will get an invite to come back in I think. Please ignore unless you're wolf of Shammy. I will join again since I need to be in to administrate but I'll pick Jacksonville in week one or something.

Hi.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 29 Oct 2014, 13:22

nova wrote:

It's too late for everyone not named Shamgug or Wolf unless there's interest in a second chance pool.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby God Shamgod » 18 Nov 2014, 09:33

Pop the bubbly
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby TheWolf » 24 Nov 2014, 12:52

God Shamgod wrote:Pop the bubbly

Congrats on the win, Shammy. Even at the time, I looked ahead and thought there was a chance I'd be forced to rely on BNB last week. Definitely should have taken the split pot when I had the chance!
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis