Okay, it's on. $20 to play
Group ID#: 19877
Here are the rules you need to know:
- Minimum 100 posts to play.
- If you choose an entry name that doesn't make it clear which user you are, please post your entry name here.
- I set the pick deadline as 1pm on Sunday. I assume that means it won't shut you out of the rest of the week if you don't pick before Wednesday's game. However, if you try to pick a 4pm game at 3pm on Sunday, you're going to be out of luck, so don't miss the deadline. No refunds for people who were late.
- If you make a pick for week 1, you are obligated to pay the $20. I'll post the payment info to the league home page once we have a final count of the number of players. If I don't have the money in time for the first game, that's okay. However, anyone who doesn't pay by October 1 gets a ban
. Simple as that.
- If you don't make a pick for week one, you don't have to pay. If you make a pick in week one and fail to make a pick in a future week, that's your problem and you're still obligated to cough up $20.
- Winner takes all. In event of a tie there will be no tiebreaker, with all players tied splitting the pot evenly. All players eliminated in the same week will be considered to be tied. Remember that in past years Yahoo has had a bug where if one person picks a Sunday game and one person picks a Monday game, and they're both eliminated that week, the player eliminated on Monday wins. For the purposes of this pool, those entries would still be considered tied for the purposes of prize payouts.
Any questions? Post 'em here.