Good lord, my team is awful. Granted, I know relatively little about the NBA (at least compared to the rest of you guys,) but I really thought I had a pretty decent team coming out of the draft.
1. (4) Dwyane Wade (Mia - PG,SG)
2. (9) Dirk Nowitzki (Dal - PF)
3. (16) Amar'e Stoudemire (NY - PF,C)
4. (21) Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
5. (28) Eric Gordon (NO - SG)
6. (33) Steve Nash (Pho - PG)
7. (40) Chris Bosh (Mia - PF,C)
8. (45) Joakim Noah (Chi - PF,C)
9. (52) Joe Johnson (Atl - SG,SF)
10. (57) Tyreke Evans (Sac - PG,SG)
11. (64) Chauncey Billups (LAC - PG,SG)
12. (69) Ty Lawson (Den - PG)
13. (76) Andrea Bargnani (Tor - PF,C)
14. (81) Luis Scola (Hou - PF,C)
Has any team had as much bad injury luck as mine this year?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"