2011 College Football Pick'em

Fantasy Sports

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 01 Sep 2011, 12:07

David Wilson's whip

Image
Image

and negativo on the confidence points
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11245
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby Short Bus » 01 Sep 2011, 12:08

I'm fine without them. I think you should have it either with confidence points or against the spread, but not both.
the_ironsheik The Iron Sheik
Joe Kapp, you are worse than Tiger woods and hitler. you touch the handicap man my best friend Angelo Mosca you should die of the aids
User avatar
Short Bus
Bruce Dickinson
 
Posts: 870
Joined: 18 Oct 2010, 23:21
Location: The Gilded Lady

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby mister bacon » 01 Sep 2011, 15:07

pussies.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25259
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby PornoGil » 01 Sep 2011, 15:16

mister bacon wrote:pussies.

Real talk.

IRL, you don't bet on 20 games per week. You only pick the games you feel strongly about. So picking 13/20 correct shouldn't always be better than picking 10/20 and nailing your top 5 confidence picks.

I will sign up shortly and win this group no matter which way you set it up.
User avatar
PornoGil
Basketball Jesus
 
Posts: 4582
Joined: 06 Sep 2006, 13:00

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby nova » 01 Sep 2011, 15:38

If we're applying IRL logic, then we should be able to pick the four or five games we want regardless of Yahoo's retarded selection process. I think there are some games, like Fresno State (+10) at Cal, that are much more intriguing than the slate determined by the Sunnyvale mafia.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25367
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby mister bacon » 11 Sep 2011, 16:42

PornoGil wrote:
mister bacon wrote:pussies.

Real talk.

IRL, you don't bet on 20 games per week. You only pick the games you feel strongly about. So picking 13/20 correct shouldn't always be better than picking 10/20 and nailing your top 5 confidence picks.

I will sign up shortly and win this group no matter which way you set it up.



i just want to reiterate that this game is boring without the confidence points.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25259
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby mj3528 » 11 Sep 2011, 18:42

mister bacon wrote:
PornoGil wrote:
mister bacon wrote:pussies.

Real talk.

IRL, you don't bet on 20 games per week. You only pick the games you feel strongly about. So picking 13/20 correct shouldn't always be better than picking 10/20 and nailing your top 5 confidence picks.

I will sign up shortly and win this group no matter which way you set it up.



i just want to reiterate that this game is boring without the confidence points.


I want to reiterate that like you are in most of your sports opinions, you are wrong.

Good start for BSMB.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8009
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby mister bacon » 12 Sep 2011, 10:28

mj3528 wrote:I want to reiterate that like you are in most of your sports opinions, you are wrong.


really? because, oddly enough, i seem to remember winning the NFL pick-em pool last year which would necessitate my opinion being right more than most all of you guys throughout the entire season of picking NFL games. hmmm, weird.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25259
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby God Shamgod » 04 Dec 2011, 20:14

Hang it!
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5460
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: 2011 College Football Pick'em

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Dec 2011, 20:19

God Shamgod wrote:Hang it!

Congrats Bowden
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28691
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest