Fantasy FB Forecast

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 15 Oct 2017, 18:58

Dr Jeckyll wrote:i think AP is done. you have enough WRs so when amendola inevitably gets injured i don't think it will be a big deal to drop him and there will be some running back on the wire who can produce as much as adrian that you can pick up at that point

Pls feel free to disregard anything I say about any topic going forward :oops:
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
Never Forgotten

Postby mister bacon » 20 Oct 2017, 14:08

should i start cam @ Chicago or the Wentz wagon v skins
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Oct 2017, 14:10

Norman and/or Breeland could be out vs iggles....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 23 Oct 2017, 07:32

I'm so bad at fake football this year. I'm projected to finish with 78.64 points in one league this week. That will be the 4th time this year I've had under 85 in this league. Hell of a squad.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mister bacon » 23 Oct 2017, 13:00

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Norman and/or Breeland could be out vs iggles....

ty for this. thank god I benched cam for yesterday.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 23 Oct 2017, 13:21

mister bacon wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Norman and/or Breeland could be out vs iggles....

ty for this. thank god I benched cam for yesterday.

Norman is already out, Breeland hopes to play
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby ctz31 » 30 Oct 2017, 08:58

I picked up that jewjew schuster in all my leagues this week. Thank you byes!

ctz31
#nnf

Postby mj3528 » 30 Oct 2017, 09:04

ctz31 wrote:I picked up that jewjew schuster in all my leagues this week. Thank you byes!

I looked to be coasting to a relatively easy win against FTT in the sotsg league, and then Schuster happened.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby paje » 31 Oct 2017, 06:21

I lost by 1 point this week. We get -2 for interceptions. I have Tyreek Hill. I win if this play doesn't happen. Stupid fake football.

paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Frank the Tank » 01 Nov 2017, 09:49

mj3528 wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I picked up that jewjew schuster in all my leagues this week. Thank you byes!

I looked to be coasting to a relatively easy win against FTT in the sotsg league, and then Schuster happened.

All my waiver claims for Schuster whiffed. Damnit.

Big comeback coming in the SOTSG league now! I’m all the way up 10th place! /retreats to corner and sobs
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 01 Nov 2017, 10:26

As of this morning, I no longer play fake sports with board villain Jared.

I've kind of soured on fantasy this season. I think I'm just in too many leagues, and it has become more of a chore than something I'm actually interested in doing every week. Jared reached out to me yesterday to ask what's up with my decreased participation levels this season. Since it has become apparent to the rest of the league that I'm not giving it 100%, I talked to our commish and said that I'd play out the year but would not be returning next season. Since this is a keeper league, I wanted to let him know that now so that no one would claim shenanigans if I traded away my good players for keepers, and then quit the league next year. Anyway, he said he had someone who was willing to take over my shitty team now, so that he could make his own decisions about how to play out the rest of the year and potentially acquire keepers for next year's draft. I accepted this offer, and have now officially dropped from 5 leagues to 4. I think I'll drop 1 or 2 others next year and get back to basics - My long-time league with FTT (the only league I'm in that still has a big draft event, easily the best part of fake sports), the second league that spun off with the same core group of guys, and that might be enough for me.

OK.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JT99 » 01 Nov 2017, 10:29

TheWolf wrote:As of this morning, I no longer play fake sports with board villain Jared.

I've kind of soured on fantasy this season. I think I'm just in too many leagues, and it has become more of a chore than something I'm actually interested in doing every week. Jared reached out to me yesterday to ask what's up with my decreased participation levels this season. Since it has become apparent to the rest of the league that I'm not giving it 100%, I talked to our commish and said that I'd play out the year but would not be returning next season. Since this is a keeper league, I wanted to let him know that now so that no one would claim shenanigans if I traded away my good players for keepers, and then quit the league next year. Anyway, he said he had someone who was willing to take over my shitty team now, so that he could make his own decisions about how to play out the rest of the year and potentially acquire keepers for next year's draft. I accepted this offer, and have now officially dropped from 5 leagues to 4. I think I'll drop 1 or 2 others next year and get back to basics - My long-time league with FTT (the only league I'm in that still has a big draft event, easily the best part of fake sports), the second league that spun off with the same core group of guys, and that might be enough for me.

OK.

Good move.

More time with the wife.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby TheWolf » 01 Nov 2017, 10:32

JT99 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:As of this morning, I no longer play fake sports with board villain Jared.

OK.

Good move.

More time with the wife.

This made me laugh. Even though it was unkind.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 01 Nov 2017, 10:34

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:

OK.

Good move.

More time with the wife.

I feel ya. I had two leagues fold on me this summer and was very happy to be down to the $OT$G Cash League and my pickem.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby JT99 » 01 Nov 2017, 10:35

TheWolf wrote:
JT99 wrote:

OK.

Good move.

More time with the wife.

Nah, I'm rooting for you kids.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis