Fantasy FB Forecast

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby TheWolf » 14 Nov 2016, 11:17

CourtesyFlush wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I also sat legarate blunt for todd gurley so i'm smart.

I sat blunt for something called Kapri Bibbs yesterday.

Image


I played Blount. But I still need AJ Green to outscore Eli Manning by 10 tonight, or it was all for naught. A win - while unlikely - would move me into a tie for first. A loss leaves me in a group of 5 teams that will all be 2 games out, battling for 2nd. Exciting, huh?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 16502
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Prez » 14 Nov 2016, 12:14

TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I also sat legarate blunt for todd gurley so i'm smart.

I sat blunt for something called Kapri Bibbs yesterday.

Image


I played Blount. But I still need AJ Green to outscore Eli Manning by 10 tonight, or it was all for naught. A win - while unlikely - would move me into a tie for first. A loss leaves me in a group of 5 teams that will all be 2 games out, battling for 2nd. Exciting, huh?


Your fake football failure is the best fake football failure... except maybe Frank's.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9870
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Nov 2016, 12:40

Prez wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I also sat legarate blunt for todd gurley so i'm smart.

I sat blunt for something called Kapri Bibbs yesterday.

Image


I played Blount. But I still need AJ Green to outscore Eli Manning by 10 tonight, or it was all for naught. A win - while unlikely - would move me into a tie for first. A loss leaves me in a group of 5 teams that will all be 2 games out, battling for 2nd. Exciting, huh?


Your fake football failure is the best fake football failure... except maybe Frank's.


I am already looking towards 2017 for both fake football and real football.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31269
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 18 Nov 2016, 11:23

ctz31 wrote:Everyone loves pretend football tales of woe. Went into last evening up 40 w the unstoppable robert gronkowski and the tenacious Patriots D, against some guy named Doug Baldwin, James White (who?), a kicker named gostkowski and the seahawks def that got lit up by Tyrod Taylor last week.

Watched the lead shrink little by little throughout, until up 9 with 5 minutes or so left, the faggots let baldwin run free for the third time, and my lead is gone. Now pats have the ball and i'm down 3 or so. Ok get it to gronk. He gets that one catch and for a minute my phone puts me up by .4. Sweet. Then it takes a point away, so i'm down .6. whatevs, this is the patriots, they'll punch it in, and give his def a negative 2, with his x point, i'll win by a smidge. Fuckers. I also sat legarate blunt for todd gurley so i'm smart. Knocked me out of a playoff spot for the time being. Unless I get some unlikely stat adjustment.

Oh, and I teased New England and the over, so that was fun too.


Update: logged in yesterday and noticed that I had been awarded a victory by .2. Researched and figured out they changed this from a sack to a negative 8 yd run for my opponent:

Image

Um ok. I'll take it!
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Nov 2016, 08:45

I can't believe my Julio Jones for Allen Robinson and Cole Beasley didn't work out in my favor and made my league-mates angry.

Fake football is fun and worth it.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Dec 2016, 11:26

Coming down to the wire in my auction league. Of the 10 teams only one has clinched a playoff spot heading into the final week of the regular season (8-4 record). There are 2 teams at 7-5, 4 at 6-6, and 2 at 5-7. Only one team is mathematically eliminated at 4-8. We have fun.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13670
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 01 Dec 2016, 15:10

CourtesyFlush wrote:Coming down to the wire in my auction league. Of the 10 teams only one has clinched a playoff spot heading into the final week of the regular season (8-4 record). There are 2 teams at 7-5, 4 at 6-6, and 2 at 5-7. Only one team is mathematically eliminated at 4-8. We have fun.


Sounds like my league:

10-2
6-6
6-6
6-6
6-6
6-6
6-6
6-6
5-7
3-9

Need Diggstown and Rudolph big time tonight!
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Frank the Tank » 01 Dec 2016, 15:49

I've heard more fake football parity stories this year than all the other years I've played combined. I wonder if this is a sign of no one player being dominant week in and week out. One week's goat is another week's hero.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31269
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Dec 2016, 08:12

I picked up Malcolm Mitchell because I think he will get a lot of plays because Gronk is dead now and maybe he will help me to a stellar 5-8 record. I really enjoy fake football.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 02 Dec 2016, 08:49

Gregs Kite wrote:I picked up Malcolm Mitchell because I think he will get a lot of plays because Gronk is dead now and maybe he will help me to a stellar 5-8 record. I really enjoy fake football.


At least you have cole beasley :lol:
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Gregs Kite » 02 Dec 2016, 09:27

ctz31 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:I picked up Malcolm Mitchell because I think he will get a lot of plays because Gronk is dead now and maybe he will help me to a stellar 5-8 record. I really enjoy fake football.


At least you have cole beasley :lol:


Nope, dropped that dude like a pair of tickets to the 'bres game.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 05 Dec 2016, 09:47

I enjoy this game. Knocked out of contention scoring the 2nd highest points in the league yesterday, by a 3-9 team, who has now beat me twice, because his back up tight end that he had to play because Delanie Walker is on a bye in week 13 for some reason had the best game of his career against the blowphins. Dude also had terrance west in that game, AND the b'more kicker, so he was pretty much credited for every point the ravens scored. I still had a slim chance going into last night, up 1 point with Vinitieri left, against his Tom Rawls, whoever that is. Guy was projected for 12 points, so of course he got that in the first quarter. Whatever, fuck this shit. I'm quitting and taking up poker like Prez Hellmuth.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby CourtesyFlush » 05 Dec 2016, 10:43

CourtesyFlush wrote:Coming down to the wire in my auction league. Of the 10 teams only one has clinched a playoff spot heading into the final week of the regular season (8-4 record). There are 2 teams at 7-5, 4 at 6-6, and 2 at 5-7. Only one team is mathematically eliminated at 4-8. We have fun.

Playoffs are going to look like this (I'm gonna sneak in as the 6 seed--outside shot at 5 seed):

1. 9-4
2. 7-6
3. 7-6
4. 7-6
5. 7-6
6. 7-6

Had a guy in our league who won 5 straight to get to 6-6 and get himself firmly in the playoffs based on total points only to lose this week and fall out. That's gotta suck.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13670
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 06 Dec 2016, 09:28

Turns out I am not mathematically eliminated yet. In fact I have a decent shot. Top 4 make playoffs. I'm currently in 6th, with the same record as 4th and 5th, who play each other. So I need to win (against the 1st place team who is rekking niggas), with a healthy score, one of those teams will knock off the other, and i need the team currently in 3rd w a game better record than me but less points by quite a bit to lose. He has a difficult matchup. I still will need a lot of points because other teams behind me with the same record are close enough in points to me that even if i win they could pass me. I'm guessing i'll need a ton of points to knock off the guy i'm playing anyway.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8542
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby Prez » 06 Dec 2016, 09:30

ctz31 wrote:Turns out I am not mathematically eliminated yet. In fact I have a decent shot. Top 4 make playoffs. I'm currently in 6th, with the same record as 4th and 5th, who play each other. So I need to win (against the 1st place team who is rekking niggas), with a healthy score, one of those teams will knock off the other, and i need the team currently in 3rd w a game better record than me but less points by quite a bit to lose. He has a difficult matchup. I still will need a lot of points because other teams behind me with the same record are close enough in points to me that even if i win they could pass me. I'm guessing i'll need a ton of points to knock off the guy i'm playing anyway.


Good luck in your fake football matchup, I will be praying fr you [-o<
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
User avatar
Prez
The MAWG
 
Posts: 9870
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 08:53
Location: Ballz deep in golf groupie pussy

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest