Fantasy FB Forecast

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby the cheese » 20 Dec 2016, 10:04

the cheese wrote:My draft auction was TUUUUURIBLE this year. Draft order, player, auction price. 10 team league, standard scoring, no PPR.

19. Delanie Walker TE - $13
22. Aaron Rodgers - $39
24. Devonta Freeman - $46
28. Amari Cooper - $39
40. CJ Anderson - $29
45. Julian Edelman - $20
------auto drafting here because I was depressed and wanted to do literally anything else-----
55. Carson Palmer - $6
72. Matt Jones $1
82. Rams $1
92. Graham Gano-K$1
135. Ameer Abdullah $1
139. Travis Benjamin $1
142. Charles Sims $1
145. Jason Witten $1
148. Minnesota $1

This team was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and is now poised to get taken to pound town in the league championship game. I am guaranteed a $600 2nd place check. Thank you to ctz, who said that my team was good.

Everyone that I actually bought at auction save CJ Anderson is still starting for me. #IKNOWFOOTBALL
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby ctz31 » 20 Dec 2016, 10:09

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:My draft auction was TUUUUURIBLE this year. Draft order, player, auction price. 10 team league, standard scoring, no PPR.

19. Delanie Walker TE - $13
22. Aaron Rodgers - $39
24. Devonta Freeman - $46
28. Amari Cooper - $39
40. CJ Anderson - $29
45. Julian Edelman - $20
------auto drafting here because I was depressed and wanted to do literally anything else-----
55. Carson Palmer - $6
72. Matt Jones $1
82. Rams $1
92. Graham Gano-K$1
135. Ameer Abdullah $1
139. Travis Benjamin $1
142. Charles Sims $1
145. Jason Witten $1
148. Minnesota $1

This team was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and is now poised to get taken to pound town in the league championship game. I am guaranteed a $600 2nd place check. Thank you to ctz, who said that my team was good.

Everyone that I actually bought at auction save CJ Anderson is still starting for me. #IKNOWFOOTBALL

You're welcome. Bears mentioning that i'm in 4 leagues, and everyone of them was a dumpster fire. Well not really. One i missed the playoffs by 1.2 points, so basically a 2 yard catch at some point in the season. And one other i'm like 70 points out of the money w one week left, non head to head. My first round pick was Deandre H., and my 3rd was CJ, so I'm giving myself a past.

Fantasy is so dumb, Prez may be on to something. In one league i finished last, my auction league, and the dude in the chip game outscored me by 40 all year, and went 6-7 reg season. He's playing my brother, who went 5-7-1 reg season, who i was playing in week 11, and we were tied with like a minute left on monday night and the packers up comfortably, and Rodgers threw a pass on 4th down to jordy nelson, rather than just punt which broke the tie and kept him alive. Then the next week he won, and had like 3 teams lose that had to, to sneak into the playoffs. Now he's in the championship against that other garbage squad. They both knocked off the two juggernaut teams in the league this weekend. Whatever.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby TheWolf » 06 Jan 2017, 10:32

I drafted a fantasy playoff team last night. There are 5 whole people in this league. I'm all-in on a Packers-Seahawks NFC Chip game. All players start, most total points in entire postseason wins.

QB: Rodgers, Wilson.
RB: Dion Lewis, Ajayi, Lamar Miller
WR: Nelson, Baldwin, Ty Montgomery
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: Tyreek Hill, Crabtree
K: Hauschka
D: Seattle

Balls, thoughts?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 10:39

TheWolf wrote:I drafted a fantasy playoff team last night. There are 5 whole people in this league. I'm all-in on a Packers-Seahawks NFC Chip game. All players start, most total points in entire postseason wins.

QB: Rodgers, Wilson.
RB: Dion Lewis, Ajayi, Lamar Miller
WR: Nelson, Baldwin, Ty Montgomery
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: Tyreek Hill, Crabtree
K: Hauschka
D: Seattle

Balls, thoughts?

The Packers either make the Super Bowl or lose in the first round. There is no in-between.

Actually, I think I'd say that about every NFC team that aren't the Lions or Falcons, because they're the Lions and Falcons.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 06 Jan 2017, 10:40

I agree. When I took Rodgers with my first pick, I said I was winning or losing the league right there.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby bosux » 11 Mar 2017, 13:48

reminder: nobody cares about your fantasy team
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 10:59

Nobody cares about 99% of people's opinions on any topic. Doesn't stop us from talking about them.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 16 Mar 2017, 19:38

TheWolf wrote:Nobody cares about 99% of people's opinions on any topic. Doesn't stop us from talking about them.

Mustard
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Apr 2017, 09:31

I'm in a dynasty league where there's a rookie draft before the draft of cast-offs, and you're able to punt on the year to assure a better pick in the rookie draft. I punted on the year day one to pick first and pick Fournette. And now he's in Jacksonville and I'm all ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Top 5 rookies for fantasy purposes because isn't that what it's all about

5. Trubisky hahhahahahahahaaha no. No. Dumbass Bears falling for an all-time bluff.
5. All the receivers landed in interesting spots, not sure how to rank them though. Maybe Ross/Williams/Davis? Davis/Ross/Williams?
4. Still waiting to see about Cook/Mixon.
3. OJ. I got Jameis, that's a nice combo right there, and Evans and DeSean taking pressure off and that Harvard asshole just had a year so eh. I hate fantasy football. I hate it so goddamn much. It's worse than heroin.
2. Fournette. He's too good, right? Not even Jacksonville can ah fuck Jacksonville. And apparently he has ankle AIDs?
1. McCaffery. I got Cam too, I'll get allllll of Carolina's touchdowns. And I really like that white ball of fire, I think that was a great pick for them.
Gregs Kite wrote:This "outrage" over President Trump not naming white supremacy reminds of the time all you people on the left were outraged that Obama never once mentioned radical Islam by name.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Apr 2017, 09:40

MisterTambourineMan wrote:I'm in a dynasty league where there's a rookie draft before the draft of cast-offs, and you're able to punt on the year to assure a better pick in the rookie draft. I punted on the year day one to pick first and pick Fournette. And now he's in Jacksonville and I'm all ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

One of my favorite Tweets from last night:
@seangentille 14h14 hours ago
More
The Jags draft a huge, fast RB to tackle guys returning Blake Bortles interceptions.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 23 Jun 2017, 09:47

seems like David Johnson has to go #1 this year. any debate on it? I guess the only other possibilities would be Ezekiel Elliott or Bell...
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Jun 2017, 09:50

Dr Jeckyll wrote:seems like David Johnson has to go #1 this year. any debate on it? I guess the only other possibilities would be Ezekiel Elliott or Bell...

Todd Gurley.

Oh wait it's 2017 not 2016. Antonio Brown or Julio Jones are in the convo as well, but those top three RBs will probably go top 3.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 18 Aug 2017, 11:47

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Dr Jeckyll wrote:seems like David Johnson has to go #1 this year. any debate on it? I guess the only other possibilities would be Ezekiel Elliott or Bell...

Todd Gurley.

Oh wait it's 2017 not 2016. Antonio Brown or Julio Jones are in the convo as well, but those top three RBs will probably go top 3.

GLO. I have a draft coming up and I'm looking forward to losing interest after round 2.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis