Fantasy FB Forecast

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby the cheese » 20 Dec 2016, 10:04

the cheese wrote:My draft auction was TUUUUURIBLE this year. Draft order, player, auction price. 10 team league, standard scoring, no PPR.

19. Delanie Walker TE - $13
22. Aaron Rodgers - $39
24. Devonta Freeman - $46
28. Amari Cooper - $39
40. CJ Anderson - $29
45. Julian Edelman - $20
------auto drafting here because I was depressed and wanted to do literally anything else-----
55. Carson Palmer - $6
72. Matt Jones $1
82. Rams $1
92. Graham Gano-K$1
135. Ameer Abdullah $1
139. Travis Benjamin $1
142. Charles Sims $1
145. Jason Witten $1
148. Minnesota $1



This team was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and is now poised to get taken to pound town in the league championship game. I am guaranteed a $600 2nd place check. Thank you to ctz, who said that my team was good.

Everyone that I actually bought at auction save CJ Anderson is still starting for me. #IKNOWFOOTBALL
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby ctz31 » 20 Dec 2016, 10:09

the cheese wrote:
the cheese wrote:My draft auction was TUUUUURIBLE this year. Draft order, player, auction price. 10 team league, standard scoring, no PPR.

19. Delanie Walker TE - $13
22. Aaron Rodgers - $39
24. Devonta Freeman - $46
28. Amari Cooper - $39
40. CJ Anderson - $29
45. Julian Edelman - $20
------auto drafting here because I was depressed and wanted to do literally anything else-----
55. Carson Palmer - $6
72. Matt Jones $1
82. Rams $1
92. Graham Gano-K$1
135. Ameer Abdullah $1
139. Travis Benjamin $1
142. Charles Sims $1
145. Jason Witten $1
148. Minnesota $1



This team was the 2nd highest scoring team in the league and is now poised to get taken to pound town in the league championship game. I am guaranteed a $600 2nd place check. Thank you to ctz, who said that my team was good.

Everyone that I actually bought at auction save CJ Anderson is still starting for me. #IKNOWFOOTBALL


You're welcome. Bears mentioning that i'm in 4 leagues, and everyone of them was a dumpster fire. Well not really. One i missed the playoffs by 1.2 points, so basically a 2 yard catch at some point in the season. And one other i'm like 70 points out of the money w one week left, non head to head. My first round pick was Deandre H., and my 3rd was CJ, so I'm giving myself a past.

Fantasy is so dumb, Prez may be on to something. In one league i finished last, my auction league, and the dude in the chip game outscored me by 40 all year, and went 6-7 reg season. He's playing my brother, who went 5-7-1 reg season, who i was playing in week 11, and we were tied with like a minute left on monday night and the packers up comfortably, and Rodgers threw a pass on 4th down to jordy nelson, rather than just punt which broke the tie and kept him alive. Then the next week he won, and had like 3 teams lose that had to, to sneak into the playoffs. Now he's in the championship against that other garbage squad. They both knocked off the two juggernaut teams in the league this weekend. Whatever.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 8392
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby TheWolf » 06 Jan 2017, 10:32

I drafted a fantasy playoff team last night. There are 5 whole people in this league. I'm all-in on a Packers-Seahawks NFC Chip game. All players start, most total points in entire postseason wins.

QB: Rodgers, Wilson.
RB: Dion Lewis, Ajayi, Lamar Miller
WR: Nelson, Baldwin, Ty Montgomery
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: Tyreek Hill, Crabtree
K: Hauschka
D: Seattle

Balls, thoughts?
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15830
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 06 Jan 2017, 10:39

TheWolf wrote:I drafted a fantasy playoff team last night. There are 5 whole people in this league. I'm all-in on a Packers-Seahawks NFC Chip game. All players start, most total points in entire postseason wins.

QB: Rodgers, Wilson.
RB: Dion Lewis, Ajayi, Lamar Miller
WR: Nelson, Baldwin, Ty Montgomery
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: Tyreek Hill, Crabtree
K: Hauschka
D: Seattle

Balls, thoughts?



The Packers either make the Super Bowl or lose in the first round. There is no in-between.

Actually, I think I'd say that about every NFC team that aren't the Lions or Falcons, because they're the Lions and Falcons.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 10996
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby TheWolf » 06 Jan 2017, 10:40

I agree. When I took Rodgers with my first pick, I said I was winning or losing the league right there.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15830
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby bosux » 11 Mar 2017, 13:48

reminder: nobody cares about your fantasy team
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
User avatar
bosux
Dr. Poop
 
Posts: 16605
Joined: 08 Jun 2005, 10:31
Location: river ave garage, top deck

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby TheWolf » 16 Mar 2017, 10:59

Nobody cares about 99% of people's opinions on any topic. Doesn't stop us from talking about them.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 15830
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Fantasy FB Forecast

Postby chrisco » 16 Mar 2017, 19:38

TheWolf wrote:Nobody cares about 99% of people's opinions on any topic. Doesn't stop us from talking about them.

Mustard
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 10835
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest