Fantasy baseball trade advice

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 09 May 2013, 15:24

Keeper league advice

My team shit the bed coming out of the gate and I'm tossing in the towel, looking to next year, need opinion on this

Trading Votto/Reyes (out for 2 more months)/Josh Johnson (out for a week or so but who knows with this asshole)
Getting Starlin/PHughes (ehhhhh)/Beachy (out for 1.5 more months)/PAlvarez (whatever, fuck that guy)

Thoughts? Decent haul? Hold out for more because Votto's fucking awesome?
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 11 May 2013, 23:50

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Hold out for more because Votto's fucking awesome?

ding ding ding
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11408
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Mar 2014, 08:57

the sez/wolf/notouchy keeper league draft was last night. fuck do i hate wolf's friend, what a whiny bitch. AND HE STOLE BUXTON. granted the ass spent $11 on him to do it. ass.

Wilson Ramos (kept) $5
Carlos Santana $17
Howie Kendrick (kept) $8
Brett Lawrie (kept) $15 - when is this asshole gonna breakthrough already
Starlin Castro $17
Jurickson Profar (kept) $11
Pedro Alvarez (kept) $4
Yoenis Cespedes (kept) $12
Domonic Brown (kept) $5
Desmond Jennings (kept) $15 - when is this asshole gonna breakthrough already
Wil Myers (kept) $11
BIlly Hamilton (kept) $11 swooooooonnnnnnnnnn
Chase Headley $9
Dexter Fowler $3

Aroldis Chapman (kept) $9
Justin Masterson (kept) $4
Julio Teheran (kept) $17
Jose Fernandez (kept) $6
Francisco Liriano (kept) $4
Brandon Beachy (kept) $6
Johnny Cueto (kept) $10
Zack Greinke $22
CC Sabathia $9
Grant Balfour $7
Yovani Gallardo $3
Fernando Rodney $10
Martin Perez $1

i know you all needed this information.

really i just wanted to look at that again cuz fap fap fap fap fap i feel good about that team
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 25 Mar 2014, 09:09

more details on wolf's friend, please.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake
 
Posts: 12092
Joined: 30 Jun 2006, 14:23

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Mar 2014, 09:35

Clayton Bigsby wrote:more details on wolf's friend, please.


1) last night, his connection dies and he autobid for kyle seager $25. gets back in and goes on a bitchfest about how unfair it is that he should have to spend $25 on kyle seager when 'my connection is good, it's espn's fault.' doesn't stop bitching until wolf relents and undoes the last 3 picks or so.
2) the buxton thing. ass.
3) your classic 'here's 3 of my shitty players for your 1 good player, what you won't take that deal? are you stupid? it's 3 for 1!!' trade guy. oh man. the definition of that. i've told him he's a fucknugget for this.
4) a condescending ass. like really talks down to you after you turned down, i dunno, lorenzo cain and phil hughes and kevin glausman for giancarlo stanton. 'you're not gonna keep stanton, you could have hughes and glausman cheap, think this through what are you an idiot?'
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Mar 2014, 09:39

Why doesn't the Wolf come back here?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21030
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby CourtesyFlush » 25 Mar 2014, 09:41

Gregs Kite wrote:Why doesn't the Wolf come back here?

Same question for Untouch...no thanks
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13655
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby mj3528 » 25 Mar 2014, 09:46

I really like Masterson for $4. $17 for Carlos Santana seems a little steep.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Mar 2014, 09:47

MisterTambourineMan wrote:4) a condescending ass. like really talks down to you after you turned down, i dunno, lorenzo cain and phil hughes and kevin glausman for giancarlo stanton. 'you're not gonna keep stanton, you could have hughes and glausman cheap, think this through what are you an idiot?'


would he then turn around after you accepted the bad trade and go all Dark Helmet on you? "I CANT BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK! WHAT A GOOF!"
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Mar 2014, 10:12

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Why doesn't the Wolf come back here?

Same question for Untouch...no thanks


shrug. maybe we're not as warm and cuddly as we think.

mj3528 wrote:I really like Masterson for $4. $17 for Carlos Santana seems a little steep.


Agree with both those takes. Don't think I'll be happy with Santana.

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:4) a condescending ass. like really talks down to you after you turned down, i dunno, lorenzo cain and phil hughes and kevin glausman for giancarlo stanton. 'you're not gonna keep stanton, you could have hughes and glausman cheap, think this through what are you an idiot?'


would he then turn around after you accepted the bad trade and go all Dark Helmet on you? "I CANT BELIEVE YOU FELL FOR THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK! WHAT A GOOF!"


he did that one time, not even fucking kidding. wasn't to me, it was someone else, but he posted something about how he duped the guy.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Mar 2014, 10:15

he sounds like a prince
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby Gregs Kite » 25 Mar 2014, 10:20

Gotta be a BC grad.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21030
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Mar 2014, 10:48

MTM, you are aware Beachy is out all season with his second Tommy John right?

And Aroldis took a liner to the face and is getting a metal plate and gonna miss a month~ish

So with that said, can you trade Teheran? Already lost 2 starters to their 2nd TJs, don't wanna lose Teheran to Canadian Ebola or anything :/
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11408
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 25 Mar 2014, 11:03

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:MTM, you are aware Beachy is out all season with his second Tommy John right?


(blinks)
(stares)
(googles)

ahsonofa

eh, there's a stash spot

And Aroldis took a liner to the face and is getting a metal plate and gonna miss a month~ish


yeah, knew that one. should be alright though.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11448
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby Frank the Tank » 25 Mar 2014, 11:27

I think Wolf is just busy. He's married, a father, and apparently a hard worker. That's admirable/tragic.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31256
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

PreviousNext

Return to Sue Clinton Portis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron