Fantasy baseball trade advice

Fantasy Sports

Re: Fantasy baseball trade advice

Postby Rickey Sez » 27 Mar 2014, 23:35

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Clayton Bigsby wrote:more details on wolf's friend, please.

1) last night, his connection dies and he autobid for kyle seager $25. gets back in and goes on a bitchfest about how unfair it is that he should have to spend $25 on kyle seager when 'my connection is good, it's espn's fault.' doesn't stop bitching until wolf relents and undoes the last 3 picks or so.
2) the buxton thing. ass.
3) your classic 'here's 3 of my shitty players for your 1 good player, what you won't take that deal? are you stupid? it's 3 for 1!!' trade guy. oh man. the definition of that. i've told him he's a fucknugget for this.
4) a condescending ass. like really talks down to you after you turned down, i dunno, lorenzo cain and phil hughes and kevin glausman for giancarlo stanton. 'you're not gonna keep stanton, you could have hughes and glausman cheap, think this through what are you an idiot?'

I second this. This guy is the fucking worst. I hate this guy. Thing is, he's actually gotten better over the years but he's still the fucking worst.

I did beat the shit out of him in a trade last year, which felt good. I got Teheran and Adam Eaton (I still love that guy) out of him because he loved Brandon Morrow. And then I went and flipped Teheran in a package with MTM for Kershaw.

I'd go to bed at night (and I don't go to bed early) and wake up in the morning with 5 ridiculous trade proposals from this guy and then he'd complain you weren't getting back to him fast enough. The best was when he made a trade proposal that I send him Jason Kipnis in return for nothing. Literally nothing. No player.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 28 Mar 2014, 00:29

What else did MTM get for Kershaw?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Mar 2014, 00:58

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:What else did MTM get for Kershaw?

Billy Hamilton and Wil Myers
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rickey Sez » 28 Mar 2014, 01:13

Yup. I was in GFIN mode, but I also got Jordan Zimmermann at a keeper price and Brandon Belt, I believe.
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 28 Mar 2014, 01:17

Rickey Sez wrote:

Yup. I was in GFIN mode, but I also got Jordan Zimmermann at a keeper price and Brandon Belt, I believe.

Nah, Zimmerman was in the Jennings deal I think
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Rickey Sez » 28 Mar 2014, 11:55

Rickey Sez wrote:

Nah, Zimmerman was in the Jennings deal I think

Okay, I looked it up and it was all one big blockbuster. I sent you Lawrie, Hamilton, Myers, Teheran, and Jennings for Kershaw, Zimmermann, Belt, Moustakas and Cishek. Geez.
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Apr 2014, 13:07

31, you drafted this dude in three leagues, huh?

Good luck with dat.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jun 2014, 15:02

Since I wasn't here a few months ago when this conversation took place, I'd just like to say... My friend does indeed suck balls. Everything MTM and Rickey said is 100% true, and I have absolutely nothing to say in his defense. Great guy in real life - one of my best friends, even my kid's godfather - but holy fuck is he a pain in the ass to play fantasy with.

And in case anyone cares and wants an update on MTM's awesome draft (I know you don't)... he's in 6th place. Notouchy has been on fire, currently sits in 2nd place, and is my pick to win this year. Rickey and I will likely end up in a battle for third; I had a big lead on him but he's closed the gap considerably the last couple of weeks.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jun 2014, 15:06

TheWolf wrote:Since I wasn't here a few months ago when this conversation took place, I'd just like to say... My friend does indeed suck balls. Everything MTM and Rickey said is 100% true, and I have absolutely nothing to say in his defense. Great guy in real life - one of my best friends, even my kid's godfather - but holy fuck is he a pain in the ass to play fantasy with.

And in case anyone cares and wants an update on MTM's awesome draft (I know you don't)... he's in 6th place. Notouchy has been on fire, currently sits in 2nd place, and is my pick to win this year. Rickey and I will likely end up in a battle for third; I had a big lead on him but he's closed the gap considerably the last couple of weeks.

Why did Notouchy quit the bored? Was it Nova's fault?
You fuckers ruined kite.

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 12 Jun 2014, 15:11

No idea. I don't think I even knew he quit, since I haven't been here in like 2 years myself. I'm sure it was Nova's fault though.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 12 Jun 2014, 15:34

Gregs Kite wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Since I wasn't here a few months ago when this conversation took place, I'd just like to say... My friend does indeed suck balls. Everything MTM and Rickey said is 100% true, and I have absolutely nothing to say in his defense. Great guy in real life - one of my best friends, even my kid's godfather - but holy fuck is he a pain in the ass to play fantasy with.

Why did Notouchy quit the bored? Was it Nova's fault?

untouchable left shortly after posting this:
good overnight sb action.

nasty nova wrote:joogle - would you rather have Rosie O'Donnell squirt orgasmically on your face or have Dr. J peg you from behind whilst wearing a Shaka Smart mask?

it weirds me out that this creepy fag is always saying stuff like this :? . i get that it's part of the act to pick out a couple people here and relentlessly hound them, w.e. if its picking apart my posts or things i actually say, fine. but keep me out of your bizarre fantasies, ty.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Jun 2014, 20:46

So it was Nova.

Colour me stunned.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 14 Nov 2014, 17:17

time to cut a check, the wolf.
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby JT99 » 16 Nov 2014, 00:16

Gregs Kite wrote:So it was Nova.

Colour me stunned.

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis