Best fantasy team names

Fantasy Sports

Re: Best fantasy team names

Postby nova » 17 Feb 2015, 12:49

Named my ESPN fantasy baseball team DEEZ NATS. When you look at the standings, it says BOFA DEEZ NATS because of the abbreviation.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 21 Apr 2015, 07:33

nova wrote:Named my ESPN fantasy baseball team DEEZ NATS. When you look at the standings, it says BOFA DEEZ NATS because of the abbreviation.

And how are DEEZ NATS doing this year?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 21 Apr 2015, 10:27

nova wrote:Named my ESPN fantasy baseball team DEEZ NATS. When you look at the standings, it says BOFA DEEZ NATS because of the abbreviation.

Can someone explain this to me like I was a 5-year old? Nova named his team "DEEZ NATS" and the abbreviated form of that is "BOFA DEEZ NATS"

I don't get it.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 21 Apr 2015, 10:43

JT99 wrote:

Can someone explain this to me like I was a 5-year old? Nova named his team "DEEZ NATS" and the abbreviated form of that is "BOFA DEEZ NATS"

I don't get it.

Nova is in a work league that is named BofA. so when you see both the league name and his team name together, it says BofA Deez Nats.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 04 May 2015, 14:49

Nice naming, Norv Turner. Jike is impressed.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby nova » 20 May 2015, 10:42

Gregs Kite wrote:

And how are DEEZ NATS doing this year?

I actually came here to complain about how fucking stupid this league is. We have one bench spot and one DL spot on our roster, which means that there are a lot of good (but not great) players in the pool but injuries fuck you over. I've been stashing David Wright and Anthony Rendon in my bench and DL spots and now have to make a tough decision now that Jacoby Ellsbury is hurt. I'm thinking I'll drop Wright since Rendon has 2b eligibility but it's fuckin retarded to do it this way.

DEEZ NATS are in fourth place right now. Not bad, considering Kershaw has sucked a bag of dicks so far.

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:

I don't get it.

Nova is in a work league that is named BofA. so when you see both the league name and his team name together, it says BofA Deez Nats.

Not quite. This is what the list of league owners looks like when you want to email someone.
Attachments
bofa.jpg
bofa.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 236 times
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Rickey Sez » 21 Jun 2015, 18:53

I realize I'm responding to a post that's a month ol, but who the hell names their fantasy team "PIMPSVILLE2 NIGHTSTALKERS". Is this a 13 year old kid?

Also, Nova, what did you do about Wright/Ellsbury/Rendon?
I'd like to see a pair of boobs that would prompt me to write home. Maybe Scarlett Johannson level quality? "Dear Mom and Dad, I saw an awesome rack today. They were perfect. Everything else is fine. Love, BD79."
Rickey Sez
( O )( O )

Previous

Return to Sue Clinton Portis